Rob

My eye's cracking open and I see movement.  I can't feel my body it's as if I'm stuck to the ground. My focus is out of place but I see a male sitting close to me.

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out as I cough. His strong hands grab my rist as if his feeling my pulse.

"What's going on...." I ask in almost a whisper. He doesn't answer so I wait for my focus to be more clear.

He has a scruffy beard and green eyes. His gawline hard as he presses his lips into a hard line. I focus on what his wearing, a platted dark green shirt and two rings on his right hand.

He dabs my forehead with a wet cloth and I sigh in satisfaction,  feeling the coldness southern my body.

I need answers. Who is this guy. Where am I. Why am I here. What is going on.

"Please,  please help me.... I - have to get home.  Please - please. "

He gently rubs my cheek with the back of his thumb and I look him in the eye before he injectcts me with a long piercing needle.

"Please. ...." And I feel my head fall to one side.

__________________________________________

I cough as I awake and my throat feels dry. I see someone in the room with me as I rub my eye's.

It's a old looking lady, she gets a shock as she sees me looking at her before rushing to the door.

"No, mam please wait. I need to get home." She spead walks outside the room and I jump of the bed as I rub my itchy arms.

"Please I need to get home.  Please you have to help me." I say running downstairs with her.

She shakes her head frantically as she repeats something to herself.  My breathing slowing down I grab ahold on to the staircase.

She turns as I cough again and hold my head. She heads back over to me as she grabs on to my elbow and leads me past the big living room through a door and into a humongous kitchen.

Seating me down she feels my head before going to a small draw and opening it retrieving two small yellow pills and a glass of cold water.

She holds it out to me with one hand and the other she rubs my back. I look at her and shake my head refusing to take whatever these phycos give me. She shoves it in my face and I have no choice but to take them.

She knods her head as she heads over to the stoves and starts cooking. She is busy making bacon and flapjacks and my stomach growls but I ignore it.

"Please mam you have to help me get home." I explain but she pays no attention to me.

"I have been kidnapped you have to call my mom, the police, please." she still ignores me so I sit there watching her for about what feels like 5 minute's.

"Just tell me why...." I say softly as I think of my mom and Avery and how much I miss home.

The old lady stops and turns to me. She walks over and I wipe my tears,

Stop being a wos and beat this lady's ass and get out of here. !!!

Betty screams but I feel numb. The lady lifts my head and moves my dark black messy curls out of my face and she wipes the remaining tears away.

"My name is Elizabeth Smut. " she whispers and I sniffle.

"Dawn Stevens, Elizabeth you need to help me." I say grabbing her rist but she shakes her head and pulls her hand away.

"I can't Miss. Stevens, Mr. Styles will be very angry if I let you get away."

"Mr. Styles? Harry- Harry Styles??" I ask as Betty snears.

She shakes her head,"I've said to much mam."

And she walks back to the stoves. I sit in silence.

Maybe the guy from last nigh was his brother?? I think. Elizabeth refuses to talk so I decide to give up.

I get up and her head shots to my direction. 

"Relax, I just need some air.... The. .. bacon is making me nauseous." I lie and she squints her eyes.

I walk out to the kitchen and notice that my feet are rapped in white bandages and so is my left hand and I lift my hand to touch my face and I feel plasters everywhere.

I stand in the middle of the living room and look to my left. I see the  big caramel brown front door and I listen to hear if Elizabeth is still busy inside and she is.

I walk slowly to the door and grab onto the handle and pull open but it doesn't budge,  I panick as I look to the kitchen door but Elizabeth is still inside.  I scan the key hanger but just car keys. I sink to the floor and stare into space. Crying isn't a option anymore because my body is drained.