Screwed

Harry?. .. I think rubbing the side of my head,

"Where's the restroom. .?" I scream over the music, I really don't feel well.

"Why are you alright? " I hear Avery reply before paying her attention back to me.

"Yeah.. no I'm fine, I think I just drank that drink way to quickly." I say frowning at the vodka stench of her breath as she leans in to hear my response.

"Sure second room on the right." she says smiling.

"Get me if you need anything okay?" she says as I make my way through the filled living room and leaving Avery behind.

"Dude!" I watch two guy's running past me scream before the one fell face down as he neared the last step, I don't even know what I got myself into, the fact that I am even at a party surrounded by stinking lunatics does not top me doing this to prove myself to a tattoo stuck up bitch.

I finally get to the top of the stairs and scurrl my way through to the second door to the right like Avery instructed.

"Sorry is this the restroom? " I ask a blonde girl holding her head in her hands standing at the white door.

"Uh?" she rudely replys lifting her head up in frustration.

"The restroom?" I reply squinting at the confused looking girl.

"The Bathroom! Is this the BATHROOM?" I reply emphasising my words, this girl is getting on my last nerve, I don't want to be here much less have a two hour session on what a restroom is.

"Yeah sure whatever." she says walking past me and making her way to the stairs, I sighed in annoyance as I take a seat against the wall waiting for the person to come out the bathroom.

My head is spinning and I feel nauseous, I look up at my surroundings seeing multiple kids walking past me out and in of the bedrooms of the big mansion before spotting a brunette walking out of the first door on the left.

The girl didn't much catch my attention the person who did was Harry.

Did he do this multiple times? hook up with total strangers while his girlfriend was downstairs, she had a pair of heels in her hands before swaying back around to retrieve her blue purse from Harry.

"Really?" I ask him after a few seconds after watching the girl disappear into the crowd, Harry seems shocked when he sees me.

"Dawn what you doing here?" he asks eyeing me while leaning on the door frame, he is shirtless and looks extremely sexy with his inked chest and his flexed arms.

I don't understand how looking at him and his inked skin makes me fascinated but looking at any one else with tattoos makes me cringe.

"I thought it would be a good idea to get out my house abit. ." I say looking him in the eye.

"Or you wanted to prove something." he says arching his eyebrows at me.

"No I'm not proving anything." I say a little offended.

"Well your not fooling me." he says again chuckling.

"You know its getting quite annoy, that thing ya'll seem to keep doing." I say bending my head and rubbing my eye's.

"What thing." he answers chuckling once more.

"That! laughing at everything I seem to say." I reply looking at the bathroom door opening and seeing another blonde haired girl stepping out.

"Don't go in there." the girl looks down at me giggling, I sit up and open the bathroom door abit.

"Oh my gosh." I say pinching my nose.

"Did you just vomit in the basement??" I ask with shock in my voice before looking at her.

"I said don't go in there." she replies again walking off in a fit of giggles, I stand there in disbelief my nausea is getting worse and all I can think about is getting some fresh air or going home and snuggling up on my bed drifting off to slept either or anything would beat this feeling.

"Here come to my restroom I've got one in my bedroom." Harry plucks me back to reality as I grip on the bathroom doors doorway.

My head is getting worse the smell of voda and alcohol mixed with vomit and crampyness of this house is getting to me.

Harry catches me and grips my elbow preventing me from falling facedown.

"Thanks." I say as he leads me into his room, the lights are switched off and his room smells of mint.

"How much did you drink Dawn" he askes me in a concerned tone.

"One ... or two glasses of melonade I think? " I say getting down on my knees and hovering my head over the toilet seat.

"Jesus. ." I hear Harry curse before leaning over me to pull my hair back making sure I don't get vomit on it, I just sit there with my head on my arm for a few moments both of us not daring to speak.

"You uhm own this house?" I say breaking the tension we seem to share every single time we together!

"Yeah.." he trails off, he then opens one of his bathroom drawers retrieving a hair band while still holding my hair in his left hand and makes a quick messy ponytail before bending down and putting my left arm over his shoulder to get me up on my feet.

"What you doing? " I ask as he picks me up and walks over to his king sized bed, he lays me down on his silk sheets.

"Well I gotta clean up the mess you made." he laughs before rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh .. no no I'll do it." I say arching up to get down from the bed, this is beyond awkward I think, how the hell did I even get myself this deep into something, its another thing to greet a tattooed gang on the street but it's another thing to go to one of there insane party's at one of there houses and end up in one of there bedrooms drunk as hell.

"No you doing nothing." he says pushing me back to lay down.

Without another word Harry goes back to the restroom and I hear water running, I take a minute to examine his room, it is surprisingly clean for a guy like him yet again I don't really know him, he has tons of books on his bookshelves and everything else like his laptop shoes armchair seemed to be in perfect place.

"You should get some rest." Harry says entering the bedroom once again.

"What's the time? " I ask alarmed, I look over to his bedside table and see his digital clock reading 01:12 am.

"Crap." I say sitting up.

"I need to go, my mom's going to kill me! where's Acacia and Louis? ?" I practically scream at Harry.

"They probably passed out on the couch or something, hold on Dawn your not going anywhere I don't see anyone being fit enough to be driving anyone anywhere right now." he says assuring me, I would stay I gladly would I'm so tired and exhausted but my mom will have a heart attack if I don't go home.

"What about you?" I ask again looking at him as I sway my legs of the bed.

"I had two drinks. .." he says looking back at me, I put my arm over my eye's and lay back down on his bed, I'm utterly screwed.