Explore

I wake up the next morning to the sun beaming through the window onto my face, growling a little I get up in a sitting position before falling back on my back and rubbing my eyes.

I don't even remember falling asleep- well after the fight I experienced last night, I must've been pretty damn burnt out.

I rest the back off my arm on my eyes and with my free hand search for my phone on my bed.

I just lay down scrolling through my instagram feed and twitter feed before having the phone fall on my face Ow shit I think to myself before rubbing my top lip and nose.

I check the time and it's only about 8:01 in the morning what the hell am I doing up so early I think before scrambling off my bed and heading to my moms room barefoot.

My mom isn't in her room so I assume she is downstairs. I turn on my heels before lazily walking down the stairs.

"Mom!" I scream looking in the 'library room' before walking to the kitchen.

She is nowhere to be found, I panic a little, wondering where she could be only to see a small piece of paper on the vintage counter.

*Dawn honey, I'm off to town for awhile before heading to the grocery store, I'll be back soon, lock the door and finish unpacking

Love mom x*

"Great." I groan before crushing up the paper and throwing it on the the counter.

I decide to clean up abit and unpack all my clothing into my walk-in closet considering there isn't really much to do for me.

My mom and I didn't really have enough time to pack when she heard she had to come to Connecticut.

We left right away so she arranged a service to collect our things and drop it off and knowing it takes about a day we don't really have much to do besides settling in and waiting.

I sit on my bedroom floor packing all my remaining clothing away before getting up and finding something for me to wear.

It's a hot day out so I decide to where a gray striped top paired with a lightly blue ripped shorts and my combat boots, nowadays my boots are the only shoes I wear, technically own, they are comfortable and go with almost anything so I guess it was a pretty good investment.

After baking my face with some hectic powder and concealer just to remove it and go bare face with coconut oil lip balm, I head downstairs and outside for a bit.

I close the door behind me before stepping out onto the road and decide to walk around the neighborhood, I have no clue as to were I'm going but it beats staying inside and waiting on my mom for who knows how long.

*Beeeeeep*

I'm snapped back to reality after hearing a loud engine, I somehow ended up in the middle of the road ,I suppose I was crossing and obviously didn't look because I was now standing infront of a black motorcycle- the same one I saw yesterday- I remember.

"Sorry! " I apologies holding out my hand and stepping out of the way.

"Watch where you going!" I hear a thick raspy British accent and watch as he steps on the gears before looking at me for awhile.

I can't see how he looks because of his black helmet but I can see a few curly strands of his hair sticking out from underneath his helmet.

"uh calm down there buddy, I said I was sorry!" I say bitterly before folding my arms and walking across to the other side of the walkway.

I turn to look at him again and like before his helmet is facing me as if he is looking straight at me, I can't tell instead I just carry on walking around the corner to soon hear his motorcycle taking off.