#14 - Snapchat (3)

#14 – Snapchat (3)

You’re trying your best to forget what you saw that day, but the picture’s glued to your brain and won’t leave you alone. This just HAD to happen when you thought everything was going to be ok again and maybe you guys could finally be more than “just friends”. Maybe the “Snapchat girl” is not that easy to get rid of as you thought?

You pull at your black, big hoodie and try your best to focus on getting ready for school. Even though you watched them with a distance, it looked like he didn’t hug her back, but you can’t be too sure. If only you could have been able to see that, then everything would be much clearer to you.

You take your backpack and walk as fast as you can to school. You enter the classroom and sit down by your desk. You’re alone as usual. You sigh, to be honest; you were hoping Michael would be here. But as you predicted, he isn’t. Even though you knew he wouldn’t be here, you just can’t stop yourself from feeling a bit disappointed. Michael knows that you come early every day, but he has never ever taken that chance to be alone with you in the mornings.

The doorknob goes down and you can hear the steps of someone entering the room. You don’t even bother to look at the person, because there’s no way that’s Michael. You hear the person move closer to you and before you can do a thing, the familiar eyes and dyed hair of a certain person, is right in front of you.

“Morning” Michael’s raspy, morning voice whispers in your ears. You get goosebumps and quickly turn around and touch Michael’s shoulders.

“What are you doing?” Michael chuckles and looks at you weird. Your cheeks heat up and you let Michael go. You can’t tell him that you were just checking if he was real, he would probably think you were even stranger than you really are. To be honest, you just did it without thinking! The moment you saw his eyes, you just felt like a lightning struck you, in a good way of course. You were just so shocked and happy at the same time.

“Y/N? You’re acting weird again” Michael waves a hand in front of your face. You quickly snap back to reality and smile.

“Sorry, I’m just weird” you giggle with the biggest grin ever. This feeling is just incredible and you can’t stop smiling. Michael actually did come early today, for the very first time and you’re finally alone together in a room.

“So, why did you come early today?” you ask before he can change the topic.

“I just felt like it” Michael turns around and walks towards his desk. You follow him with a smile. Maybe “Felt like it” means that he came here to be with you?

“Ohh okay” you answer and sit down on his desk, while he puts his backpack away.

Michael walks towards the window and just stares out at the morning sky. You’re still on his desk and are enjoying the view too, to be honest. He sigh and turns around and looks at you with a serious look, which makes the smile on your face slowly disappear.

“Were you jealous?” his words hit you hard. Suddenly you don’t know what to say. Maybe you should just tell him the truth? About your feelings and how much pain you’ve felt this past weeks.

“Yes” you almost swallow the word. Your heart is beating so fast and loud that you’re pretty damn sure Michael can hear it too. This is it. You’re actually going to confess to him.

“Hmm” Michael mumbles to himself and takes a few steps towards you. Your palms are all sweaty and he is now standing right in between your legs. The warm feeling just spreads through your whole body and you don’t know what to say or do. Michael is just standing there with his head down. He is not saying anything and that makes you a bit uneasy. Maybe he has finally figured out your feelings and is thinking of a “nice” way to reject you?

“Tell me” he mumbles, still looking down at his feet, “do you like me? Like, do you want to be more than just friends?”

“Y-yes” you say without hesitation. Your heart is almost beating its way through your chest and you probably look like the reddest tomato ever. Finally, Michael looks up at you. His calm eyes meet your insecure ones.

“That’s good to hear” Michael mumbles before he suddenly hugs youtight, “because I kinda like you too”

That’s when a happy tear rolls down your still red cheek.

A/N This is the last part of the "Snapchat" imagines! I really hope you liked them and thank you all so much for the votes and comments :) I am so happy! And I just need to ask you an important question and please answer, it will mean a lot to me x

If I write a fanfiction about Michael, would you read it?