#43 - You're a famous singer

#43 – You're a famous singer

"Thank you!" you say into the microphone with a big smile, "I'll be back in a few minutes!"

And with that, you wave to your screaming fans before you walk off the stage and into 'your room' for a short break. This is your last show in Sydney and tomorrow night you're going on your first tour in America and then Europe. You are beyond excited and can't wait to travel around the world and share your music. It's been four years since you started posting videos of yourself singing on YouTube and almost half a year since you gave out your first album. And now you are almost done with your tour in Australia! Words can't describe how incredible this is and how much your fans and everyone else who have helped you come this far means to you.

"Y/N" A security guard suddenly knocks on your door, "There's someone here to see you"

"Who is it?" you ask, wondering if maybe family or some friends decided to see quickly see you before the second part of the show.

"It's Mich-"

"Michael Clifford!?" you shoot up from the chair you were sitting on and quickly make your way towards the door and open it, "Is it really him!?"

"Y-Yeah" the big man mumbles before stepping aside and letting the black haired punk come into view.

"Oh my... it's really you!" You squeal in happiness and gesture Michael to step inside the room.

"It's really me!" Michael grins before closing the door after him, "The boys and I got home a few days ago and I wanted to see you before you leave"

"Aww" you smile and tackle him with a hug, "Thanks for coming! I actually thought you were still in America and that I could maybe see you guys there if I got a chance!"

"Sorry for not telling you I was home, but I wanted to surprise you" Michael says as he hugs you back, placing his arms around your waist and his chin resting on the top of your head.

"That's fine" you reply, enjoying being close to the man you probably won't see again for months, "I am just glad I got to see you"

"Me too..." Michael mumbles, "It's hard being in a secret relationship"

"Yeah..." you sigh. Three years ago, you were just watching random videos on YouTube, before stumbling upon 5 Seconds of Summer. You watched some of their covers and just fell in love with them. The same day, you sent them a message, telling them how talented they were. Before you knew it, they sent you a message back! Apparently one of them just loved your covers and almost freaked out when you suddenly contacted them! That boy was of course Michael. You two agreed to meet and ended up being friends for a long time, until Michael confessed to you a few months ago. But you decided to keep the relationship a secret to not hurt fans and Michael was scared of you receiving hate.

"Y/N" someone knocks on the door again, "You're going on stage in three minutes"

"Okay" you answer before hugging Michael tighter, not wanting to let go yet.

"I'll be watching the rest of the concert" Michael tells you, "and then... maybe you want to go out? If you're not too tired of course..."

"I'm never too tired for you" you look up at him with a big smile.

"Good" he grins before giving you a quick kiss on the cheek, "Then I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, just meet me here after the show" you tell him before slowly letting go.

"Okay" Michael smiles as he opens the door and you two walk your separate ways. As you get help to get ready to go on the stage again, you hear someone run towards you from behind and a security guard yell. Wanting to know what's happening behind you, you turn around to see Michael sprint towards you with two big security guards after him.

"Michael!?" you shout and chuckle, "What are doing?"

"I forgot something!" he shouts back while running for his life.

"What?"

"This!" And with that, Michael smashes his lips against yours, "I love you"

Before you're even able to kiss him back or at least say something, he quickly pulls away and runs away before the security guards get him.

"I love you too, idiot!" you shout after him and laugh.

A/N Once again, this was a request from tumblr :) I'll be away for a few days since my parents suddenly told me that we're going to Sweden soon haha! So, I hope you enjoyed this and I don't know when I'll be able to write the next imagine. I think I have about 7 more requests btw! Thanks for everything as always and bye xxx