#47 - Another member is your brother

#47 – Another member is your brother

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" you squeal as you hug your brother tight.

"Just behave, ok?" Ashton sighs as he pats your head.

"I promise" you smile before letting go of Ashton to go get ready for your first date with Michael. Ashton is your older brother and he is super protective. Like, a long time ago you were dating a guy for almost five months, but sadly he broke your heart and after that Ashton has really not let you go on too many dates. One time when you managed to convince him to let you go out with a guy you swore was a good guy, he ended up following you guys in secret. In the end he somehow exposed himself and the guy thought he had some weird sister complex and didn't want anything to do with you two again.

Just a few weeks after the good guy turned out to be an asshole, you met Michael, Luke and Calum aka the guys Ashton started a band with not too long ago. The moment you and Michael had your very first conversation, you just clicked right away. You two started texting every single day and suddenly you always wanted to watch the newly formed band practice. Before you knew it, you had a big crush on him and little did you know the feeling was mutual.

Just a day ago, Michael finally invited you out on a date. Words can't even describe the happiness you felt and how excited you are to go out with the guitar playing cutie. The only problem was your brother Ashton, who got quite a shock and couldn't believe that one of his best mate and his own little sister were getting along all too well.

You begged him to let you go on the date for hours and hours. In the end, after driving Ashton crazy with your whining, he approved. Only because he truly knows Michael is a good guy and won't do anything to hurt you if he really likes you. Ashton just thinks it's a bit too hard to watch his sister go out with his bandmate, and a bit weird, but he knows there's no way he would be able to stop you anyway.

"And Ash?" You suddenly appear in front of him again, dressed and all ready to go out.

"Yes?"

"Do you promise to not ruin my date by following after us... again?" you ask him, praying for him to promise and keep his word.

"Uhm..." Ashton mutters scratching the back of his head.

"Oh my- you were actually planning on following after us!" you sigh frustrated, "Ashton please don't do anything stupid"

"Fine, I promise!" Ashton says as he tries to come up with a new idea to keep an eye on you.

"Thank you" you smile, trusting him to keep his word.

"I don't feel like a brother anymore" Ashton suddenly mumbles, "It's like I'm more of a dad than a brother"

"Aww Ash" you pat his head and then you hear the doorbell.

"Have fun" is the last thing Ashton says before you give him a big hug and go to Michael.

...

"This is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me" you whisper.

"Really?" Michael whispers back.

"Yeah, really" you smile and feel Michael's hand be placed over yours.

After Michael came to pick you up, you two went straight to an open field and are currently gazing at the starry sky. Yeah, the date sounds kind of simple, but sometimes the simple things are the most beautiful ones.

"So... Ashton is cool with us?" Michael asks.

"Mhmm I think so" you reply with a sigh, "At least I hope he will be ok with it sooner or later"

"Don't worry" Michael grins as both of you turn your heads to look into each other's eyes, "Even if Ashton won't accept it, I won't stop seeing you if I so have to climb up a tree and sneak into your window at the middle of the night"

"I don't know if that was romantic or just plain creepy" you joke and Michael lightly flicks your forehead.

"You just had to ruin it" Michael pouts.

"Sorry" you giggle.

"Well, wanna go over to my place now?" Michael smiles, "It's getting cold and we can watch a movie or something"

"Sure, I have never been to your place so why not?" you answer and then Michael gets up and helps you to your feet.

Hand in hand, you two get to Michael's place. His parents are sleeping, so you two sneak up the stairs and into his room. You sit down on his bed while he locks the door, just in case one of his parents suddenly decides to barge in without any reason.

"I like your room" you smile, looking at the band posters and his guitar in a corner.

"It's a bit messy though" Michael drags his hand through his hair as he starts picking up some clothes up from the floor. You just chuckle as a reply before Michael sits down on the bed next to you. There's a long silence in the air, but not an awkward one... it's like a comfortable silence.

"Michael..." you break the silence and look into his eyes, "I just want to say that I really like being with you and the time we spent together today really means a lot to me... so thank you"

"Y/N" Michael leans in as he places his hand over yours. Ready to share your very first kiss with Michael, you close your eyes and wait for his touch. The moment you feel his soft lips slowly press against yours, you feel a sparkle. The sweet passionate kiss didn't last long before it got rougher and rougher.

What else is there to say other than you had a great time with a great guy?

A/N This was a request from anon (tumblr) and I am sorry for being so lazy :( I am just so tired and I know I could have done this much better, but I am so busy and sooo tired :( ... but I hope you all enjoyed anyway and thanks for all the support :) IMPORTANT UPDATE for the ones who are reading my long Michael x Reader (Captured Prince or Princess?) is that I really want to finish the last two requests I have on this book before I finish chapter 9. I know so many people are waiting and I am so sorry, but I thank you all for being patient and I promsie to work hard even though I have lots to do. Love you all so much x