#9 - He is your brother's best friend (3)

#9 – He is your brother’s best friend (3)

You slowly open your eyes because of the light. You blink a few times, looking at your own house. Wait what? Your eyes flutter open as you realize that you’re outside, lying on the ground in your own garden. You must have felt asleep when you were out with Michael last night. You hear someone groan next to you and you quickly turn around to face a sleepy Michael. He rubs his face and turns over from his back to his side so he can face you.

“Good morning” he almost whispers with his raspy morning voice.

“Morning Mikey” you smile, thinking about what happened last night, but it seems like you have forgotten it all.

“Well, looks like we ended up falling asleep in your garden” he chuckles and sits up.

“Yeah” you laugh and sit up too. Michael stretch and takes his phone out from his pocket, probably checking the time or something.

“Damn…” he mumbles.

“What is it?” you ask curious.

“I don’t know which one is worse…” he answers you and put his phone back in his pocket and gets up. You get up and give him a confused look.

“That we’re late for school or that I missed five calls from mom” he says as he starts to walk over to his car, “need a ride?”

Your eyes widen. No way you’re late for school! You’re never late, never!

“You okay Y/N?” Michael asks you, “hello, is anybody there?” he waves his hand in front of your face.

“Oh my God, no Michael!” you finally say a bit irritated.

“What’s wrong? We’re just a bit late for sch-““No Michael! I am never late for school and if my parents find out I am dead and-“Michael cuts you off with his lips. First you won’t give in and kiss him back, but hey, who can resist Michael? You close your eyes and slowly placing your hands in his hair and carefully tugging at it. You feel Michael smile into the kiss and then his tongue asking for entrance. That’s when you hear someone cough really loud behind you. You let go of Michael and turn quickly around to find your brother staring at you. Oh God, for how long has he been standing there?

“Oh hey” Michael says, scratching the back of his head.

“Shouldn’t you be at school?” you ask your brother, scared of what he is going to say or do.

“I was, but then I found out that neither you nor Michael was, so I ditched and went to look after you” your brother shrugs, like ditching school is no big deal.

“Oh…well you found us” you mumble and look over at Michael with a worried look. He is just biting his lip and looking down at his feet.

“I’m over it” your bother suddenly says as he starts to walk away, probably back to his car.

“What!?” you and Michael shout at the same time.

“It’s ok, you can date Michael without me being mad and Michael and I can be friends again.” Your brother turns around and smiles. “I got over it, no big deal. Be happy!”

“Thank you, I am so glad that we all can be friends again!” you smile and look over at Michael again.

“Are we just friends?” he smirks and leans in.

“Hey! No kissing while I am here and we all should go to school now!” your brother shouts as he turns around again.

“Sorry” you answer and take Michael’s hand and almost run towards his car.

“Wow Y/N, you really like school, haha” he laughs.

“Yes, I actually do Michael” you joke and open the car door.

“Are you sure you want to go to school?” Michael asks you when both of you are in the car.

“Yes, of course! Or else my parents are gonna kill me!” you say.

“But, are you sure you’re going dressed in pajamas?” Michael asks you with a grin. You quickly look down and check your outfit. Crap, you forgot.

“Hey, don’t worry Y/N. I have a plan” Michael laughs as he gets out of the car. Confused, you follow him and he goes back to the garden. Thank God your brother has gone to school now.

“Let’s just stay here and have fun” Michael smiles and sits down under one of the big trees in your garden.

“I really don’t know…maybe I should hurry up and change so we can go?” you mumble looking back at your house, considering how long time you will use.

“Please Y/N, be a bad girl for one day. Please, for me?” Michael begs you with the cutest puppy eyes ever. You sigh and sit down next to him, resting your head on his shoulder.

“That’s my girl!” Michael chuckles and takes your hand in his.

A/N I wrote this late at night, so I'm really sorry if there's many typos:0 Anyway, WOW THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS/VOTES/REQUESTS! I love you all and please continue you really make me happy!:) Part 3 was requested by @gangolf1 and this is the last part of the "He is your brother's best friend" series. I hope you enjoy my imagines and please request what I should write next! x