#46 - You visit him on tour

#46 – You visit him on tour

You answer the skype call with a smile and four idiots show up on the screen on your phone.

"Y/N!" Calum and Ashton greet you at the same time. You giggle and wave to the excited guys on the small screen.

"Hey guys" you say, "Can't wait to see you in a few hours"

"We can't wait to see you too, Y/N!" Calum grins as he places an arm around your crazy-hair-color loving boyfriend, "But I think Michael is the one who's the most excited... I mean, last night he-"

"Shut up" Michael mutters as he shuts Calum up with his right hand. Ashton laughs his loud, but cute, laughter and Luke just stands there a bit awkward in the background.

"Aww Mikey" you giggle, "I am excited to see you again too... even though I don't know what happened last night"

"Just forget the whole 'last night' thing" Michael tells you with his hand still plastered over Calum's mouth in case he decides to say something unnecessary.

"Well okay-"

"I don't think I can ever forget how Michael moaned your name"

Michael, Calum and Ashton turn quickly around to face the man with the lip ring.

"Luke..." Michael mutters, letting Calum who is currently laughing his ass off go, "WHAT THE HELL MAN?"

"Uhm sorry" Luke mumbles, shifting awkwardly with his feet while looking down. He is totally regretting what just slipped from his lips.

"Oh my..." Michael sighs as he quickly looks back at the camera aka you with rosy cheeks, "Please tell me you didn't hear that babe"

"I heard it loud and clear" you inform him with an amusing smirk slowly forming on your lips, "And I think it's hilarious... and sweet, I think? I have never heard of anyone masturbating to me before, so I'm not sure how to react"

"Ohhh you just HAD to make this worse than it is" Michael groans while his two other mates are pissing themselves.

"Sorry babe" you laugh, but quickly go silent as you check the time, "Michael, I have to go now!"

"Well then I'll see you at the airport when you get here" Michael says with a smile.

"Yeah" you smile sweetly back and wave, "Bye guys, see you soon!"

"Bye Y/N!" they all say after the laughter had died down. Right before you ended the call, you heard Calum hurriedly shout something about going to a club to celebrate your arrival. Well... that sounds like fun.

...

"So..." you mumble in your seat in the big car, "I am looking forward to go clubbing and stuff you guys, but I didn't think we would be going literally the moment I stepped on earth again"

"Of course we're going right away!" Calum speaks up first, "We have a concert tomorrow night and then we're going to drive to another city, so this is our only chance!"

"But I barely got to give you all a proper hug..." you mumble, sad that the moment they saw you, they all just hugged you for a split second before dragging you and your baggage to the car. You were really looking forward to just hold Michael in your arms for an eternity, finally feeling his body pressed against yours... but nope, the boys had other plans.

"Aww Y/N" Ashton smiles, his dimples lighting up his happy face, "We can all just hug all day tomorrow"

"But Michael's gonna hug her all night"

Everyone turns their attention towards the tallest one in the car and an awkward silence takes over before Calum breaks it with his laughter.

"L-Luke!?" you say embarrassed and cover your face. God, now you know how embarrassing it really is to be in the same room as Luke when he suddenly says weird things like that.

"What's wrong with you man?" Michael groans once again while Luke just cracks an awkward smile and stays silent for the rest of the tour to the club.

The moment the four of you stepped inside the heating club, it didn't take long before you all were drinking and dancing like there's no tomorrow. Sweaty bodies are pressed against each other as you rock your hips at the dance floor. Calum and Ashton are dancing too, throwing their hands up in the air while Luke is slowly rocking his body to the music with a drink in hand. Michael is dancing with you, while keeping an eye on any guy who might seem to suddenly grab you. He is pretty protective when you're out like this.

Suddenly, while you're busy just rocking out on the dance floor, you feel two hands sneakily grabbing your waist from behind. At first, you feel shivers run down your spine at the thought of it being a total stranger, but as soon as you turn your head around to meet your favorite pair of green eyes, you relax and lean closer towards the man behind you. Just like that, you two move your bodies against each other all night long while drinking and drinking and drinking...

"Michaeeel..." you groan and place both of your hands over your face.

"Good morning to you too babe" Michael mumbles from beside you on the king sized bed in your shared hotel room.

"My heeead..." you groan again before feeling a warm arm slowly being placed around you.

"You drank a bit too much love" Michael says as he kisses your cheek, nuzzling his nose in the crook of your neck.

"Mhmmm" you just mutter, not feeling great at all. Of all the things that could happen, you just had to get a hangover.

"Aw baby" Michael whispers before slowly climbing on top of you, kissing your temple and just cuddling, trying his best to make the pain go away with lots of love. You slowly wrap your arms around his neck and take in his warmth. You just love having a cuddle session with Michael in the morning. It just makes your day already a thousand times better.

"I am just glad I finally got to hug you like this..." you mumble, thinking back at how the guys just rushed you to the car the moment you met them at the airport.

"Me too" Michael smiles, tightening his arms around you.

"You know..." you mumble with your eyes closed, "I lo-"

"I know you love me baby, and I love you too" Michael whispers as he buries his face in the crook of your neck.

"Well, yes I do love you" you say, "But I was actually going to say that I look forward to hear what weird thing Luke's going to say next"

"Ohh..."

"Yup..."

"Thanks for making this awkward Y/N" Michael groans.

"Aww Mikey" you laugh, happy to just be in Michael's arms.

A/N I finally had some time to write an imagine again! This was a request from anon (tumblr) and I thank you all for reading my stuff (and being patient). I hope you all liked it and I also hope you're all having a great day :) I started school again not too long ago and I'm probably going to be really busy, but I promise to always try my best. Until next time, bye xx  AND BTW JET BLACK HEART IS AMAZING C: