#50 - You speak a different language

#50 – You speak a different language

Usually on rainy days, you and Michael either cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie together or he plays games while you read a book or something. Today, it's pouring outside and neither of you are in movie or gaming moods.

"Hey, Y/N?" Michael mumbles while looking in the fridge.

"Yes, Michael?" you answer from the kitchen table, not looking up from your phone.

"I am bored and there's nothing to eat" he sighs as closes the fridge for the third time in five minutes.

"That's sad to hear..." you reply with your eyes still on the small screen in your hands.

"So... can we do something fun?" Michael says as he sits down on the opposite side of the round kitchen table, "Like right now, together?"

"If you can suggest something fun, then I'm in" you finally look up and give him a small smile.

"We can... take a shower together?" Michael wiggles his eyebrows with a smirk.

"No" you simply reply and look back down at your phone.

"Then... let's go visit Calum!" Michael suggests.

"Last time we went to Calum together on a stormy day, we ended up watching a scary movie and you two cuddled up together, told jokes I didn't get at all and drank all the beer" you say, "I am your girlfriend and I felt like the third wheel so, no"

"Then look up from your phone and help me think of something fun to do!" Michael says as he bends over the table and quickly takes your phone out of your hands.

"Hey give it back!" you shout and try your best to steal back the phone he just stole from you.

"Not before you suggest something fun!" The second after Michael said that sentence, you quickly grabbed your phone, but unfortunately, Michael tried to grab it back right away again, so both of you lost it and your precious phone hit the floor.

"HELVETE!" you scream out the moment your eyes land on the shattered screen.

"Oh my I am so sor- wait what did you just say?" Michael says confused.

"I said... Helvete din jævla idiot" you mutter.

"I have seriously never heard you talk another language before like this is weird" Michael says with wide eyes, "We've been together for two months now and I am honestly so surprised"

"The day we met, I told you I can speak more than one language and I am multicultural" you sigh.

"Jesus I forgot"

"Du er så dum" you mumble and pick up your poor phone and sit down again.

"What did you just say?" Michael asks, looking pretty excited over what he just found out.

"You need a Norwegian dictionary to find out" you tell him, "And you have to buy me a new phone"

"I'll buy you a new phone if you tell me everything you said in Norwegian from the moment we dropped your phone in English" Michael smiles.

"'Hell', was the first word. 'Hell, you fucking idiot' was the second thing I said. And 'you're so stupid' was the last thing I said" you tell Michael, "So you better buy me a phone soon kjære deg"

"That was... AWESOME!" Michael throws both of his arms up in the air out of excitement, "Y/N! You HAVE to teach me more bad Norwegian words! I'll confuse the shit out of Luke"

"D'accord!" you reply.

"Was that a Norwegian swear word too?" Michael asks.

"Non, mon petit ami" you answer your boyfriend, "That was French"

"You are the best if you teach me a few awesome French swear words too" Michael chuckles.

"I can teach you bad words in five different languages if you want, but then you have to take me to Tomorrowland next year" you give him a cheeky smile.

"Deal babe!"

A/N For the first time in months, this wasn't a request haha :) Sorry for late updates, but I'm busy with school and stuff yeahh:/ But as (hopefully) most of you know, I opened my request box a few weeks ago and had it open for about a week. I got A LOT of requests and then closed it. I wrote a message about it on my profile (and tumblr) since I didn't have time to write and imagine to tell you guys in an A/N here... BUT! For those who missed the chance, I have decided to ONLY take two more requests! The first two who send me a message gets their request. NOTE; I will not write something I've written before and the list is so loong so it will take months for me to write it. Well, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HALLOWEEN YESTERDAY XX