#32 - Babysitting your cousin

You and Michael are babysitting your little cousin. You three are at your and Michael's place, watching South Park in the living room. Michael and you are cuddling on the couch, while your cousin is sitting in front of it with a blanket, totally glued to the TV screen. You weren't sure if it was ok to let him watch the show, because of all the swearing and dirty jokes, but Michael really wanted to show him South Park. Michael was begging you, but you said 'no', since you still weren't sure. In the end, he got a great idea and convinced your cousin that the show was the funniest show ever made and you had no other choice than letting the two boys win. That's how you ended up where you are now; watching the show together... but there's only one problem. Michael is really turned on for some reason and he is teasing you like crazy. His hand is stroking your inner thigh while his other hand is placed around you, sometimes suddenly grabbing your boob.

"Stop it!" you whisper-yell to your really horny boyfriend who just grabbed your boob for the fifth time.

"But babe..." he mumbles, cuddling closer to you and placing his head on your shoulder. A few seconds later, he begins to kiss your neck. You let him do it since it's just a few harmless kisses, but then he suddenly starts sucking, finding your soft spot right away. You were about to moan, but Michael quickly placed a hand over your mouth.

"Quiet love... we can't let him hear you scream my name" he whispers with a grin, before licking your ear lobe. You can't fight him much longer. His words and hands are just too much and you feel like just giving into him.

Sadly, you can't. Your little, innocent cousin is in the same room, watching TV and turning around to look at you two with a big smile occasionally. You can't just have sex with your extremely cuddly, horny and sexy boyfriend while you're in the same room? That sounds horrible and absolutely not ok. Michael and you are babysitting him! You two are supposed to take care of him, not give him nightmares for the rest of his life...

Totally flustered thanks to Michael, you manage to push him off you.

"Please Michael, we can't do it now" you beg him to stop, "I promise we can do it later when he is asleep in the guest room"

"Sorry babe" Michael says before grabbing your hips and dragging you on his lap, "I can't wait, you are just too damn sexy"

"Ple-" you can't finish the sentence before Michael's hungry lips are smashing into yours. His kisses are beyond rough and you feel his tongue licking your lips, begging for entrance. With all your strength, you resist the urge to kiss him back or open your mouth. You won't do it with him while you're in the same room as your precious cousin. Unfortunately, Michael won't give up. One of his hands quickly finds its way to your bum and squeezes it, making you open your mouth and Michael's tongue slips in.

That's when you reach your limit. If you have a quick make out session with Michael, maybe he'll let you go and your cousin won't even notice it?

Closing your eyes, you kiss Michael back. Your tongues are fighting while your hands are exploring each other's bodies. You feel Michael place his hands on your hips again and suddenly he pushes you down on the couch, without breaking the kiss of course. Now he is lying on top of you, making you both even more turned on. You place your hands in Michael's black hair, while he is tugging at your shirt, wishing to get rid of it as fast as possible.

That's when you suddenly remember the cousin you ended up forgetting for a few minutes.

You quickly open your eyes and try to push Michael away. You didn't really expect Michael to get off you, but he actually did. With wide eyes you sit up and look over at your cousin. He is no longer sitting on the floor with the blanket, but sleeping on the floor with his warm blanket around his small body.

"Thank God he fell asleep..." you say relieved.

"Yeah... so now that he is asleep, let's do it" Michael says while pushing you down again, hovering over you. Well, now that he is asleep, you and Michael can do it, right?

"A quickie" you say, making Michael grin. Quickly, you both undress and Michael places himself on top of you again. You two kiss roughly a few seconds, before you feel his hard member press against your entrance.

With Michael's hand over your lips and him sucking on your neck to avoid moaning himself, he thrusts into you without any warning. You try your best not to moan, but can't help it as he thrusts faster and faster, hitting your g-spot every time. After a while with rough thrusting and heavy breathing, neither of you are able to hold it back any longer. With a last thrust from Michael, you both release at the same time.

"M-Michael..." you mumble while trying to catch your breath. Michael pulls out from you and just lies on top of your naked and sweaty body.

"That was great, Y/N" he mumbles back while closing his eyes.

"Is he still sleeping?" you ask your satisfied boyfriend after a minute.

"Yeah..." Michael answers, quickly looking over at your sleeping cousin.

"Good" you say before closing your eyes. You two should get dressed soon, but now you feel like just lying like this with Michael on top of you. You can't really believe that you just did it while you're in the same room as your little cousin. But what has been done, has been done, and you'll never ever tell anyone about it.

A/N This was a request from anon (tumblr). A bit smutty, but I hope you enjoyed it haha ;) Thanks for all the votes and comments x