#5 - You're short

#5 – You’re short

You’re short. Not just short, but really short. You’re about 155 cm tall and your boyfriend, Michael, is a giant compared to you. Michael always teases you about your height and makes fun of it in front of everyone, but not in a mean way of course! He loves your height but sometimes it gets annoying when he tries to kiss you.

“Michael!” you called from your bedroom.

“Yes, babe?” your gamer boyfriend called back from the living room.

“Can you help me please?” you shouted while you tried to reach something you really needed on the top shelf. Just a minute later you hear footsteps from the stairs and then you see Michael enter the room.

“What is-“he was about to ask, but understands as he sees you literally trying to climb up the shelf.

“Babe…” he chuckles, “please come down before you hurt yourself!”

“No Mikey! I almost got-“you can’t even finish the sentence before you step on something that sticks and you slip.

Michael, the amazing boyfriend, catches you before you hit the floor and just laughs with you still in his arms.

“That was NOT funny!” you mumble as you feel your cheeks heat up.

“Y-yes it was!” he laughs out as he tries not to drop you.

“Just put me down and give me my brush” you say as you try to get out of his arms, but he won’t let you. Instead he carries you to the bed and lies down with you.

“S-sorry I laughed” he chuckles while he wipes a tear from his cheek.

“Was it so funny that you started to cry?” you say annoyed.

“Hell yeah!” he laughs again.

“Oh God… I’ll try to get it myself again, this time, DON’T help me” you say as you try to get up, but Michael puts his arms around you.

“No, I’ll help you later” he smiles, “I wanna cuddle now”

You stare at him for a long time, trying your best not to give in, but it’s impossible when you have a boyfriend with the cutest smile ever!

“Fine….” You sigh and roll on top of him. Michael just grinned as he kissed your nose.

“I love you and your height” he whispers as he kisses your lips.

A/N I hope you liked it:) Please vote/comment, that makes me want to write more x