#28 - You're dating another member (5)

After the terrible farewell and break up with Luke, you were supposed to head over to Michael's house and say goodbye to him too. But, you can't show up like a broken mess. That would just look weird and you would most likely just run into Michael's arms instead of waving goodbye. That's why you're walking home now. Maybe you'll say goodbye tomorrow and then never talk to any of them again. You've already told Aston and Calum about you plan. They tried to stop you and said that you could at least be friends with them, but you denied. There's no way you can still stay friends with them after this.

Suddenly you feel a few wet drops from the sky hitting your cheeks. You sigh as the few drops turns rapidly into pouring rain. You take your handbag over your head and run as fast as you can, hoping to reach your warm and cozy home before the lightning decides to show up, making your terrible day even worse.

You can finally see your home after running for who knows how long. But, something's odd. There's a car parked in front of your house and not just a random car, but Michael's car. You're really surprised. What is Michael doing at your house?

You slow down your running and walk tiredly towards your house, wondering why Michael came to you today of all days. Maybe Luke told him that you broke up and now Michael is here to finally get together with you? It is possible, but Michael could impossible get to your house this fast. Or maybe he can? Who knows, it's freaking Michael Clifford we're talking about here. You walk past the car and see the most unexpected thing ever.

Michael Gordon Clifford is standing inpouring rain in front of your door with the biggest bouquet of red roses you've ever seen.

He is just standing there, looking down at his feet, trying his best to shelter the roses from the rain with his black leather jacket. His hair is a mess because of the rain and it looks like the hair dye is going to get washed off any second. Even though you feel like a broken mess and your eyes are still teary, you can't help but smile. That boy is just amazing.

"Michael" you say as you walk up to him while letting your weary arm stops sheltering your head with your hand bag. Michael quickly looks up to you with shiny eyes. His face is, or actually his whole body is soaking wet.

"Y/N, finally" he mumbles and cracks a smile. Now you're actually a bit happy it's raining, because you can blame the rain for your ruined makeup and wet cheeks.

"Why are you here?" you ask him curious.

"I don't know" Michael shrugs. He doesn't know why he came to your house this late, in pouring rain with thousands roses?

"Oh..." you answer. You don't know what you're going to say now. If he is here to give you flowers and say sweet words, you don't know how you can ever tell him that you're going to leave him and the others.

"Uhmm Y/N" Michael says while he slowly takes the roses out from his leather jacket, "Ashton and Calum kind of told me what your plan"

"What? They did?" you ask with wide eyes. Note to yourself, never trust those two ever again.

"Yeah and did you break you with Luke?" Michael asks you.

"I-I..." you're kind of in shock, he is so straight forward, "I did"

"And are you going to say goodbye to me now?" he asks again.

"Y-yes" you whisper. Wow Michael. He is making everything ten times worse.

"Y/N listen" Michael suddenly says in the most serious tone you've ever heard, "Don't say goodbye. We can actually make this work. You still remember I said I felt awful and horrible for doing that to Luke, but still, I don't regret it. And I don't think I'll ever regret it, ever. Please Y/N, we can start by keeping us two a secret. I am begging you, give me a chance? No, give us a chance"

"I-I don't-"

"Please Y/N" Michael cuts you off and places the beautiful roses in your hands. You don't know what to do. Michael is just... perfect. The words he just said both broke your already broken heart and glued it back together again.

"Fine"

"Really?" Michael says surprised, "you really want to give us a chance?"

"Yes, I just need some time to get over what happened to Luke and then I'll try. It seems like I just can't leave you Michael and I don't know why. I guess I really fell hard for you and I have to say sorry to myself since I couldn't keep my promise and not fall for your sneaky tricks"

"Y/N" Michael chuckles, "I freaking love you"

"What?" you giggle.

"Well..." Michael suddenly realizes what he just said, "I think I just said I love you"

"Michael, I freaking love you too" you smile. You still need time to completely get over your heartbreaking breakup with Luke, but you think and feel like everything will work out with Michael. You're both horrible for breaking poor little Luke's heart, but somehow you two don't regret it and pray for Luke to forgive you two. He means a lot to you two and his forgiveness would mean the world right now. But no matter what, you and Michael will always support each other and stay strong together.

A/N This was the final part :) I hope you enjoyed this long imagine and thanks for always voting and commenting! I am going to write a new imagine soon so if you have any requests I'll gladly take them! x