#35 - Horror Movie Night

"Don't open it, don't open it, don't open it..." your boyfriend Michael, who is sitting next to you, whispers to himself.

"Open it, open it, open it..." you whisper excited and louder than him.

"No, Y/N" Michael says, "if you say that he'll open the door and..."

"And?" you say with a grin slowly forming on your lips. You are pretty sure you already know what he was going to say, but it's funnier to make him say it.

"And forget it" he mutters.

"No, say it Michael!" you chuckle.

"...And the dead girl will come..." Michael mumbles.

"Aww Michael!" you say, patting his head. You and Michael are watching a horror movie in his dark bedroom, with a blanket around you on the small couch. Every weekend you two have a movie night and take turns on choosing a movie. This weekend it was, you can guess it, your turn to choose a movie. Sadly for Michael who is a total coward when it comes to scary movies, you have an undying love for them, so you ended up choosing one of the really scary ones even you haven't seen before.

"It's ok to be scared" you tell him with a smile.

"I'm not scared, Y/N" Michael fights back, "I just don't want the dude to die, nothing else"

"Ok then..." you mumble 'defeated'.

"Nooo...he opened it" Michael suddenly groans before placing both of his hands in front of his eyes, totally forgetting that he is 'not scared'.

"YES!" You shout out of excitement, "Hey Michael, look! She is not there I swear!"

"Promise?" Michael asks, still covering his eyes.

"I promise, coward" you chuckle.

Sadly, a few seconds after Michael decided to trust you and uncovered his eyes, the dead girl showed up. She came out of nowhere and attacked the man who was stupid enough to open the door to the cellar. Her bloody face and crazy screaming made Michael shriek out in fear and almost fall out from the couch. While you just sat there, laughing your ass off.

"Fucking hell" Michael mutters after calming down.

"Oh my God, Michael... THAT was hilarious" you laugh, "I thought you said you weren't scared?"

"I'm not!" Michael says, still not admitting that he is actually freaking out on the inside, "the girl just... surprised me a bit"

"I am sure she did" you giggle, "Hey if you feel scared, just watch the movie while doing something else at the same time. I think that will make the movie less scary, since you're focusing on two things at the same time"

"Like what?" Michael asks, "What can I do?"

"I don't know, try to solve a rubix cube or something" you answer him before focusing on the movie again. Michael just answers with a groan before leaning his head on your shoulder. You two just sit there in silence while watching the movie. You can feel Michael move or make weird noises whenever a scary scene or jump scare comes.

Suddenly, while you're so into the movie, his hand grabs your boob and squeezes it. You quickly grab his hand and stop him.

"What are you doing?" you ask him confused.

"Doing something while watching the movie" he simply says before kissing your neck.

"Well...ok then" you mumble, letting his hand go.

The moment you let him go, his hand immediately found its way back to your boob, squeezing it one more time, only harder. You are trying your best to hold back a moan when his other hand grabs your inner thigh and he starts sucking on your collarbone.

"M-Michael..." you manage to mumble, still holding back a moan, "I am t-trying to watch a m-movie here"

"The movie can wait" he mutters back before pushing you down and climb on top of you.

"But Mich-"

Michael quickly cuts you off by placing his lips on yours, immediately biting your lower lip. At the same time, he starts grinding his crotch against your private part. You can no longer hold in the moan and let it all out.

"It doesn't sound like you still want to watch the movie" he murmurs against your lips before forcing his tongue in. Instead of answering him with words, you wrap your arms around his neck and tongue kiss him back.

Minutes pass as both of you just kiss, suck and grind against each other. Both of you are too turned on to even stop the horror movie that's still playing on the small TV. Michael suddenly starts rubbing his hand against your lower part and unbuttons your shirt with his other hand, while you're tugging at his pants. You moan in his mouth when he slides his hand inside your sweatpants and panties, almost entering a finger inside you. But you stop him right before he can.

"What is it?" he asks confused.

"I just want you, right now please" you answer him, slightly embarrassed after realizing what you just said.

"Aren't we eager?" he grins.

"Michael...please"

"Fine, since you're wet as fuck, but you better treat me later" Michael says before quickly taking his pants off, "hurry up and undress"

You do as Michael says and undress. Not ten seconds pass before your clothes are thrown around in the dark room with the movie still playing. Michael quickly positions himself at your entrance. Sadly for you, instead of entering you, he starts rubbing his tip against your lips, teasing you.

"M-Michaeeel" you say, digging your nails into his shoulders.

"Sorry babe, it's just too much fun teasing you" Michael grins.

"Just fuck me already"

"With pleasure"

Michael sudenly thrusts into you and you gasp, feeling pleasure right away. You are already used to his size, so Michael quickly picks up the pace, leaving you two like a moaning mess. Your sweaty bodies are rocking against each other and every time Michael hits your g spot, you scream out his name. After a while with hardcore thrusting and rough kissing, you two finally come at the same time.

"That was fucking awesome babe" Michael mumbles as he pulls out and wipes away the sweat from his face.

"Yeah" you answer almost out of breath.

"Hey Y/N, you know what?" Michael asks you.

"What?"

"Next weekend, we're going to watch a horror movie"

A/N This was a request from a cool girl here on wattpad :) I am currently working on all the requests I've recieved and as always, thank you for being patient! And also thank you for all the comments and votes! I read every single one and I just love you all omg :) Hehe you are all so sweet and funny! Btw, I graduated yesterday, yay! Finally done with 10 school years... anyway I'll see you next time x