#39 - Feed My Frankenstein (song)

#39 – Feed My Frankenstein (song)

"Welcome home, Michael!" you shout from the kitchen the moment you hear someone unlock the front door and step inside yours and Michael's shared home.

"Mhmm" you hear Michael mutter as an answer before he walks straight past you and into his room.

You sigh and just continue with the cooking. You and Michael are both good friends and college students. You've been living together for a while now, but these past weeks, Michael has been acting strange. Before, he never locked himself into his room every single day and only came out to eat. He used to always help you with the food, tell you silly jokes or at least say something to you. Sometimes when he got home first, he was the one who made food for you, in other words he ordered pizza, but at least he was very thoughtful. Now, he is just acting weird and who knows why.

You put the food in the oven and make your way towards Michael's room. You're sure something is going on or something has happened with him. But you won't push him to say anything. When he is ready he will tell you. It's not like he suddenly turned 'evil', mean or anything. He still eats food with you, but just in silence and when you talk 'too much', he just glares... wait just forget it. You take what you just thought back... maybe you have to find out what's wrong with him soon before he does something stupid like move out or anything.

"Michael" you knock on the door, "I made homemade pizza this time, are you hungry?"

"I'm hungry, but I don't want pizza" he mutters from the other side of the door.

"What!?" you say shocked. What did your punk roommate just say!? He freaking loves pizza and has never said no, especially not if you made it for him. You can't hold yourself back anymore. You have to find out what's wrong with his brain, like right now.

"Ugh" you hear Michael groan before the door handle goes down and the black haired punk appears.

"I'm sorry, I tried to be patient but I can't wait any longer" you say, "You have been acting so strange lately and I really want to know what's wrong, Michael"

After you said what you had to say, Michael just stares at you, completely blank. He doesn't do anything else than locking his green eyes with yours and letting the silence take over. Maybe he is figuring out whether he should tell you or not?

"Can I show you?" he asks, dead serious.

"Well okay..." you answer a bit confused. Michael then breaks the eye contact that lasted for an eternity and opens the door wide open, letting you step inside the room filled with band posters.

"Y/N..." he mumbles after closing the door.

"Yes?"

"Sit down on the bed" he commands and even though he is making you even more confused, you obey his command. Seconds later Michael sits down next to you and just stares at his feet like they are the most interesting things in the world at the moment.

"Now, please-"

"If you don't feel the same" Michael cuts you off and suddenly you get pushed down and feel him climb on top of you, "Stop me before you regret it"

"W-Wait, Michael what-"

You can't finish the sentence before Michael quickly leans in and closes the gap between your lips. Not a second can pass before you're not only feeling his lips press against yours, but his tongue is already licking and begging for entrance. You're in total shock and don't know what to do. It must probably look very comical with you just lying under him with wide open, surprised eyes while he is kissing you like the world ends tomorrow.

"Kiss me back" Michael demands with his lips still glued to yours. Kiss him back? Do you want that? Michael is nice, thoughtful, funny and of course a good looking guy...but do you want this? You're not sure if he just confessed his feelings to you or of this is just a sexual desire.

"M-Michael..." you manage to say with his lips still against yours, but that only led to an opportunity for him to slide his tongue inside your mouth. You feel his tongue explore your mouth and licking your tongue every now and then. You really have to make up your mind now. Do you want this or not? Michael said he was going to 'show you' what's wrong and he is doing it right now. But, you're stuck between two interpretations of his actions. Does he have feelings for you or does he only want sex? What about yourself? Do you actually have feelings for him or would you just like to have sex with him now?

You close your eyes and make a decision. Even though his real desire is still unclear, you at least know what you want. And guess what?

You want sex and a relationship.

The moment you kiss back and place your hands around his neck, his fingers start moving up your spine and then he starts tugging at your pants.

"Finally..." Michael mumbles after parting your lips to take off his shirt, "I've been hungry for love and now it's feeding time"

"Then tell me" you say as you follow his actions and slowly take your shirt off too, "Hungry for love as in-"

Michael just shuts you up with his lips before pulling your pants down. It seems like Michael doesn't want to answer the question, so he will most likely just keep on making you shut up. Well, you guess you'll get your answer when you two are done...

Through the rough kisses, the heavy neck sucking, crazy lip biting and loud moaning, neither of you can wait anymore. Your clothes are all over the floor and Michael spreads your legs and get in position.

"Don't break the eye contact" is the last thing that slips from Michael's lips before you feel him quickly push himself inside you. You didn't expect him to go slow at all, but he just did it much faster and harder than you were prepared for. You can't help it, but close your eyes and let out a groan because of all the pain. Suddenly you feel Michael pull out.

"Y/N, baby open your eyes"

"S-sorry" you mumble as you open your eyes again and take a deep breath. This time you're prepared for Michael's enormous size and pace.

As expected, he slammed into you again while his eyes are locked with yours. Seconds later, moans are filling the room as he goes even faster. It's getting hotter and hotter, and the sweat is slowly dripping from your bodies. It's like Michael's tattoos are melting in the heat.

"M-Michael..." you moan with your eyes still staring into his green ones.

"We come at the same time" he manages to say before moaning your name.

"O-Okay..." you answer him, feeling like you're going to reach your climax any second now.

"Ready?"

"Yeah..."

"Then let's do it now baby"

At the same time as both of you finally reach your climax and moan each other's name, something else also manages to catch your attention. It's a sharp sound coming from... the kitchen. Holy shit, the pizza!

"M-Michael" you quickly say, "The pizza is still in the oven!"

"Ugh..." he mutters before pulling out from you and lying down tired next to you. As much as you would like to just lay down and maybe cuddle with Michael, you have to quickly take the freaking pizza you forgot out from the heat first. You force yourself up, quickly put some clothes on and stumble towards the door.

"Y/N" Michael stops you before you get out.

"Y-yes?"

"You feed my Frankenstein" he grins.

"What's that supposed to mean?" you ask confused.

"Nothing, just come back to me with the pizza babe"

A/N This was, once again haha, a request from tumblr! Yeah, it was smutty and I hope you enjoyed! To be honest, the first time I've listened or heard about this song, was after I got the request hehe... so I really tried my best and I hope the one who requested this is pleased with my work :) I am still working on all the requests I've received and I won't take any new ones before I've finished them all :) Don't worry, I'll tell you all when my request box is open again! Until next time, bye x