#1 - How you meet

#1 - How you meet

You’re shopping at the mall with a friend. You’re both excited for the 5sos concert tomorrow and are trying to find the perfect outfit.
“What about this one?” Y/F/N asks as she shows you a black t-shirt with a smiley on.
“It’s nice, are you gonna buy it?” you answer with a smile and lean into the wall next to you. She nods and takes out her phone. Seconds later she doesn’t look so happy anymore.
“What is it…?” you ask concerned walking closer to her.
“I’m so sorry Y/N! I forgot the time! I should have been home half an hour ago!” she tells you while she tries to find her purse.
“It’s ok, I’ll see you tomorrow” you answer while watching her sprint to the cashier.

...

You drink your third milkshake in a café, all alone and bored as hell. When you’re done you sit on your phone, when suddenly you hear screaming from the hall outside the café. You straighten up and decide to shrug it off, but then you hear even more girls scream.
You quickly get up and pay for the milkshakes and almost sprint to the exit. At the moment you take the door handle and open the door, a tall boy suddenly runs into you.

He falls over you and before you know it, you lay on the ground with an unknown boy over you. The sound of girls screaming is suddenly gone, but now, there is approximately 30 girls staring at you.

The boy slowly pulls himself up, but he has still not moved from on top of you. Actually, he only pulls his head up. You’re now staring into two beautiful green eyes.

“Hi, I’m Michael” the boy tells you with a small smile.

Michael? As in Michael Clifford? You feel your cheeks heat up as you realize that MICHAEL CLIFFORD just ran into you in a café and is now on top of you.

“H-hi I’m Y/N” you smile back, trying your best not to freak out.

“Y/N what a beau- oh shit sorry!” he suddenly says and stands up holding a hand out for you. You smile and let him help you up.

“Thank you” you blush, still holding his hand. He chuckles and looks down.

“Sorry for running into you” he says.

“Oh, no! It’s fine!” you tell him. Oh God! How red is your face now? The other girls that watched you and Michael had now come closer and are starting to press you away. You’re forced to let go off Michael’s hand and you end up standing behind the girls. They’re all surrounding him trying their best to take a picture or get an autograph.

“Hey girls wait a sec!” Michael shouts as he splits the crowd up and makes his way towards you.

“You forgot to give me your number” he blushes.

A/N Please vote/comment and make me smile?:) I know I'm not the best writer, but I'm trying my best! Sorry if I write something wrong, I'm Norwegian :)