#33 - He makes you feel insecure

After a hard day at work, you can finally pack your bag and drive home to your lovely boyfriend, Michael. Today Michael had the day off and you begged your boss for permission to go home a few hours earlier than usual if you promised to work twice as hard. He denied at first, but you showed him your adorable puppy eyes and he just couldn't say no. Beyond happy, you thanked him and worked your ass off the whole day, until you are where you are now, on your way home.

For some reason, you can't wait to see Michael. Both you and him have been working every single day since you moved in together a few weeks ago and you've only been able to see each other late at night or sometimes in the weekends. Maybe that's why you just can't wait to run into his arms and give him the biggest hug and sweetest kiss ever? Yeah, that must be it and you can't help but smile when you see your big apartment complex.

You quickly park your car, grab your bag and almost sprint towards the elevator in the building. When you get inside the elevator, you fix yourself and get ready to surprise Michael. You can't wait to see his expression the moment you open the front door and run into him.

The elevator doors open and you walk out with a big smile plastered on your face towards your front door. You were about to find your keys when you saw that the door wasn't locked. A bit weird since both you and Michael always lock the door, but you decide to just shrug it off and open the door.

"MI-"

"No, I am dead serious dude!"

Wait, did you just hear Michael's voice? You decide to not scream out his name or run into the room, but just stand still and listen to Michael who is most likely having a conversation with someone...

"I don't get it, Michael... Not that I look at your girlfriend, but I don't think-"

"Her chest is flat, Calum!"

'Michael's girlfriend', that means you, right? And he is talking about, not just you, but your body to Calum? Your boyfriend just said you were flat to his bandmate...

"I know you like big boobs man, but hey, maybe they're still growing?"

"I doubt it. I think I am stuck with no boobs and no cleavage forever"

You can't believe what you just heard. Michael is complaining about your body behind your back. You would never talk about his body to anyone. Sometimes your friends ask how he is like in bed or 'how big he is', but you never tell. The thought of talking about and sharing details about parts of Michael only you are allowed to see, doesn't sound right to you and you thought Michael had the same thoughts... but clearly he hasn't at all.

Furious, you clench your fists and storm into the room. You're absolutely not going to run away crying or pretending nothing happened at all.

"What the fuck did you say about me!?" you scream out the moment you see the two boys sitting there on couch, watching TV and drinking beer.

"Y/N? W-What are you doing here?" A surprised Michael stutters.

"I fucking live here, Michael!" you shout, "And guess what? I worked my ass off today just to get home earlier to see you! But, I don't think you want to hang out with your flat chested girlfriend!"

"Y/N, please calm down-"

"Just shut up!" you cut Calum off before storming out of the apartment. You're so angry with Michael and you feel a bit bad for saying that to Calum. You heard him kind of defending you, but at the same time talking bad about you.

Well whatever, as long as you can get away from Michael for a while and calm down. You step inside the elevator, push one of the buttons and wait for the doors to close. Oh God... you suddenly feel a tear roll down your cheek. Michael knows pretty well that you're very insecure about your body, especially your breasts and you know very well yourself that you are a bit flat, but that doesn't mean Michael is allowed to walk around, talking about it behind your back with his friends.

Right before the doors close, you see a hand with a familiar anchor tattoo push the doors open again.

"M-Michael" you try your best to still sound angry, but fail as a new tear rolls down your cheek.

"Y/N..." he mumbles, stepping inside the little elevator.

"W-what do you want!?" you shout before looking down, not letting him see your face.

"I am so so so fucking sorry, Y/N" he says as you hear him step closer to you.

"You know 'Sorry' can't always fix everything" you tell him, still not looking up.

"I know and I promise to never do anything as stupid as that again. Y/N, please forgive me! I don't think you heard what I said before we started talking about something I am never going to talk about with others again" Michael says desperately.

"W-what did you say?" you ask him.

"I said that you are the most amazing, beautiful, nicest and just the best girlfriend I've ever had. I said that I love you, your voice, your smile, your flaws and your body. I said that you are perfect just the way you are and I can't imagine my life without you"

"Michael..." you mumble, finally looking up at your boyfriend.

"Calum then asked me if I thought absolutely every single thing with you was perfect. I said yeah almost... and that's when... yeah... and we talked about your chest and... ughh" Michael sighs frustrated before pulling at his hair.

"I forgive you" you simply say while wiping your tears.

"You forgive me?" Michael's eyes light up.

"Only because I love you and your words kind of made my heart melt..." you mumble.

"Come here princess" Michael says before pulling you into a big and tight hug, "I love you so fucking much and let's go buy some ice cream to cheer you even more up, yeah?"

You just giggle and nod.

"Can I join you...?"

You and Michael turn quickly around to find Calum standing outside the elevator, which apparently never closed.

"Of course" you and Michael say at the same time, making you three laugh and forget all the stupid things that happened earlier.

A/N This was a request from tumblr :) I hope you all enjoyed x