#22 - Style (song)

#22 – Style (song)

You slowly pull your black knee high socks up your legs and search your closet for a skirt. He likes them short and that's what you're going to wear tonight. You find a black one, which is matching your white tank top that says "Michael Clifford is life". After putting the skirt on you find your lipstick and walk to the gigantic mirror in your cozy, small bedroom. You smile to yourself as you look at the girl in the mirror reflection. You're wearing everything Michael likes; sexy socks, a short skirt, a transparent tank top and scarlet colored lipstick.

You check the time on your phone. Almost midnight, which means he will be here in a few minutes. You find your leather jacket before stepping out into the cold, night air and lock your small apartment. It's been a while since you went out on midnight to see him. He is always on tour with his band, while you're living alone, studying and have to work hard every single day, so you can manage to pay the rents. That's why nights like this means a lot to you.

Cars pass while you're just standing there in deep thoughts, waiting for the man with dyed bleached hair and piercings. The moment you see a car with no headlights, you know it's him. The car stops next to you and through the dark windows, you can see the shining man. With a smile you get in the car and then you two drive away. Whenever you two get a chance to meet, he always picks you up like this. A few meters away from your apartment, no headlights and quickly, so no one can recognize him and find out he has a girlfriend. He told you that he only wants to protect you from the media and the "wild" fans, so that's why he wants to keep your relationship a secret. Honestly, you don't mind telling the world. You can handle the pressure of dating a member of a band known all around the world and take care of yourself. Right now, the world doesn't know he has a girl back home and when he is away you always see articles about other celebrities cling and flirt with him.

"We're going to my place" the punk looking man next to you breaks the silence you didn't notice was there.

"Sounds good" you answer him and the silence slowly creeps back. You really want to say something, but not a single word comes out from your red lips. After an eternity you hear him sigh next to you.

"It's going to be a long drive and you know my radio is broken" he tells you, his eyes not leaving the road, "so we have to talk or some shit"

"Oh" you manage to mumble before mentally slapping yourself. Why is it suddenly so difficult to talk to him?

"How's school?" he asks, not sounding interested.

"Fine I guess" you answer him short, "How was America?"

"Awesome" he smirks and then the silence takes over once again.

"You know..." you mumble, looking at the starry sky through the side window.

"Yeah" he finally looks at you and smiles, appreciating your effort for tonight. Sadly, you didn't notice.

"It's been a while since I heard from you" the words slips from your lips and after a few seconds you turn your attention at him, but his eyes are on the road.

"I know"

"You didn't call once when you were away"

"I know"

You sigh and look back at the stars, not happy with the answers you're receiving from the man in the tightest skinny jeans you've ever seen. Hurt, you decide to not look at him even once for the rest of the ride to his place. That's for the best is what you're thinking, but what you don't know is that he no longer can keep his eyes on the road.

After an eternity passes, you see his apartment building. Relieved, you step out from the parked car and walk to his place, of course alone. He always gives you his keys and lets you get in first and about fifteen minutes later, he gets out from his car and meets you in his own apartment. That's how it is for you two.

You hear him open the door and step in while you're sitting on his cozy couch in the dark. He walks right pass you and towards the kitchen, probably getting a beer or something. You lay down on the couch, tired because of work. Luckily for you it's Sunday tomorrow, so you can stay the night.

"Want a beer?" you hear his deep voice suddenly next to you. Sitting up straight, you nod and take the cold beer from his hand. He sits down next to you and places three other bottles on the wooden table in front of you.

"Can I ask you something?" you mumble while taking a sip from the bottle.

"Sure"

"I've heard..." you start, unsure if you should continue or not.

"You've heard...?"

"That you've been out with another girl" you spit out the words and look down at your feet, "you know, when you were in New York"

"That is indeed true" he answers you honest. You warned yourself about this before you started dating. He is traveling all the time and meeting so many new girls every single day, so if he ever cheats or does something bad, it must not get to you. He is a celebrity and you are not. It's almost like you're living on two different planets and almost never see each other these days, so if one of you cheat, it must not be a shock or surprise.

"Oh" you almost whisper, putting the beer down.

"But"

"But?" you look at him and your eyes finally meet.

"The six months I was away, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Even if I tried to think about something else, it was impossible. That girl was a one night stand, just because I couldn't get you out of my mind" he whispers to you, slowly leaning in. You feel his warm breath tickle your soft lips and it makes you go crazy.

"Have you been faithful?" he asks, your lips almost touching.

"I made out with another guy once" you admit, "but because of the same reason, I couldn't stop thinking about you"

That's when you feel his lips on yours. You kiss him back and place your hands in his hair while he puts his bottle away and drags you into his lap. Through the rough kisses, you feel his wet tongue slide into your mouth, turning both of you even more on. His fingers pulls at your tank top that's saying that he is your life and indeed he is. Even though you both go around in circles and crash down. You rise and come back every time, because you two never go out of style.

A/N I had so much fun writing this one. I just love the song! I also hope you enjoyed and I am as always thankful for every vote and comment :) Request an imagine if you like, see ya!