#24 - You're dating another member

#24 — You're dating another member

"Luke stop!" you scream out in laughter. Luke just grins and continues tickling you. Tears of joy steams down your rosy cheeks and you manage to push Luke away. Even though Luke knows he can just "attack" you again, he lets you go... this time.

"Oh... my God!" you scream and sit up, catching your breath, "you know I am ticklish as fuck!"

"That's why I enjoy doing it" Luke chuckles before he moves closer to you again on the couch and places his arm around you. You smile and snuggle closer to him, forgetting that he just made you go through "hell".

"If they kiss I am going to puke, no kidding"

Luke and you look up from each other and see Luke's bandmates stand in the doorway to his room. All in black jeans and looking like punk rockers, but everyone knows they're just like kids on the inside.

"Calm down, Michael" Calum pats his back and Michael rolls his eyes as they enter the room.

"I-I didn't know you were coming over" Luke says to the boys.

"I was bored and then Calum called me and asked if I wanted to hang out, I said sure and then we called Michael and then we ended up here" Ashton explains as he sits down next to Luke on the couch.

"Oh" Luke nods and then he realizes his arm is still around you. With the reddest checks you've ever seen on that boy, he pulls quickly away from you and looks down at his feet. You just smile. He is so awkward and adorable.

"You're not happy to see us?" Michael sits down next to you, "were you going to do some naughty things with your gorgeous girlfriend?"

"N-no!" Luke shouts quickly, "I... Uhm... Michael!"

"Come on! Don't bully him in front of her, Michael!" Ashton chuckles.

"Yeah and don't hit on his girlfriend in front of him" Calum adds, "Even someone like him can fight you know?"

The boys, including Luke starts to laugh, but you are in deep thoughts now. Does Michael think you're gorgeous? Or did he just say it? And why are you blushing? You really don't know, but for some weird reason you can't get the moment Michael called you gorgeous out of your mind.

"Something wrong?" Michael asks you. You turn your face towards him and find yourself get lost in his green eyes. A few seconds pass before you realize how close you two are. You can almost feel his breath on your soft lips. Rapidly you nod and look away while your whole body is on fire.

"Anyway" Ashton says, "as you may know, I told you guys a few days ago that we should do something fun together before we travel the world. I know we're going to see each other every single day on tour, but there's always going to be many people around and media watching, we should do something, just the four of us before we go"

"I agree" Calum smiles as he sits down on the small table in front of the crammed couch.

"But I promised to spend the rest of the time with Y/N" Luke tells the boys and looks at you with an adorable smile.

"Then Y/N should join us!" Ashton suggests and throws his arms up in the air.

"I don't mind" Calum chuckles.

"Yeah..." Michael mumbles and you look at him again, "I don't mind"

Minutes later, it was decided. You are going to join the boys on a trip. You're going on camping for a few days and already leaving the day after tomorrow. To be honest, you are really excited, but at the same time...nervous? You don't know why! Is it because you're going to be alone with four other guys a few days in a forest? No. You know them all too well and Luke is your boyfriend! Maybe it's because you're not too fond of the forest, especially at night? No, it can't be. You know nothing bad is going to happen and they all swore to take good care and protect you if anything happens. Maybe it's because of Michael? Wait, no way...

...

You're standing outside your home, ready for one of the boys to pick you up. You're wearing sunglasses, your favorite shorts and a checkered shirt. Your bag is packed with everything needed for two nights and some secret snacks, which you're not going to share with the boys. You're happy that you're going to share a tent alone with Luke. It would be awkward if everyone slept in the same tent and you're the only girl... or maybe it would be like a dream come true, but only if one of them wasn't boyfriend. No wait... what are you thinking?

You physically slap yourself. Why are you thinking like that?

"What are you doing?" you look to your right and see Michael drive up next to you. Embarrassed, you look down at your feet. Is it possible that you slapped yourself like a mad person right in front of Michael?

"I- don't know" you answer him and get ready to get in the car.

"Sit next to me!" Michael says, "The others have driven already"

"What?" you say confused and get in the front seat next to Michael.

"Well, you see I overslept and apparently so did you" Michael explains, "that's why they left and told me to pick you up and drive us to there. We also need two cars if something happens, so..."

"I am confused" you say, "I overslept you said?"

"Yes, check the time love" Michael smirks and starts to drive. You look at the time in Michael's car and get it. Your phone died last night and you forgot to charge it and you weren't going to bring it with you anyway, so it lies uncharged at home. That's why you borrowed your mom's watch and with your luck, it's one hour late. But wait. Did Michael just say love?

"I guess you're right" you mumble and look out from the window, "how far is it?"

"Uhm" Michael mumbles, "It's going to take about two hours"

"Oh" you feel your checks slowly heat up and your stomach take a backflip. You're going to spend two whole hours alone with Michael. No, why are you thinking like this again? Luke is your boyfriend and you get existed of the thought of being alone with Michael? Something is definitely wrong with you.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Michael suddenly asks you.

"I-I don't know" you say, not realizing you were smiling. Michael chuckles.

"You're so cute"

"Why are you saying that?" you quickly ask him, but regretting it. Michael looks over at you and your eyes meet.

"What do you mean?" he answers you and looks back at the road again.

"Y-you're kind of... I don't know..." you mumble, "just forget it"

"I am flirting you mean?"

Wow, it's like he can read your mind.

"Uhmm yes" you answer him, embarrassed. What if you're just overthinking? Then this ride is going to be totally the worst thing ever.

"Actually" Michael mumbles, "I think I am"

"B-but" you're shocked. Michael admits he is flirting with one of his best mates' girlfriend?

"I know" Michael sighs, "it's weird and I should just stop"

"No!" you shout without thinking. It just slipped from your lips and you quickly cover your mouth with your hands. You can't believe you just said that and it must be impossible to be a more terrible girlfriend than you. Suddenly Michael pulls the car over to the side and stops. You two just sit there in silence for a few minutes before the most unexpected thing ever happens.

Michael looks over at you and you look at him. Seconds later, you feel yourself get dragged towards him. Your lips crash hungrily and you feel Michael's warm hands on your waist. He lifts you up and places you on his lap and the open mouth kisses begins. You're feeling alive as you mess and tug at Michael's hair, pressing yourself more and more into him. His hands are feeling you up and down and in the end landing on your bum, squeezing it. You moan his name and he just smirks before your lips continue to kiss each other rough. You've both been wanting this for a long time now. A really long time.

But the thought of Luke comes slowly into your mind.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this one... especially the end haha ;) Thanks for always voting and commenting :) So, part 2?