#29 - He is your best friend and gets you pregnant

#29 – He is your best friend and gets you pregnant

It all started with a few "harmless" drinks and ended with a terrible mistake.

Usually when you visit your best friend, Michael, you two are gaming on his PlayStation, eating pizza and watching movies.

But something was different one night. Calum and Michael were hanging out before you came over and Calum had brought tons of bottles with him. They drank a bit, but after he left and you arrived, there were still many left. Michael asked if you wanted a bottle, but you denied, not feeling like drinking. He just shrugged and drank while starting a movie. Through the movie, Michael drank bottle after bottle, while you were sitting next to him, still one hundred percent sober. After a while, you started to regret saying no and took a bottle. Because one bottle can't hurt anyone, right?

Sadly, after the "harmless" single bottle you drank, you couldn't resist taking one more, and then one more, and one more...

You and Michael both ended up completely drunk. None of you were watching the movie anymore and had all your attention on the bottles, until you had drunk all of them. Then it was only one single interesting thing left for you and Michael to do.

You suddenly felt Michael's hand grab your waist and then move to your inner thigh. His hand was big and warm and feeling of his touch made your stomach flip. He dragged your body on top of him with the help of his other arm. You went with his actions and ended up straddling him. With one of his hands stroking your inner thigh and another grabbing you bum, he quickly started kissing your neck. You moaned in pleasure as he rapidly found your soft spot, sucking it, definitely leaving a mark.

You pressed yourself against him, loving every moment. Michael slowly let go, leaving his saliva all over your neck. He then found your lips and you shared your first kiss with your best friend. It was rough since you were in a sexual tension, but incredible. You've always wanted to kiss Michael, he has always meant a lot to you. It's just sad that nor him or you will remember it.

Through the hot kisses, with sucking and lip biting, Michael carried you to his bedroom. You undressed each other quickly and before you knew it, Michael was already thrusting in you.

The next morning came and you woke up, naked in your best friend's arms with a terrible headache. You had almost no memory from yesterday's actions, but there was absolutely no doubt that you had sex with Michael. Scared, you carefully got up and away from Michael's arms. You quickly dressed yourself and left his place.

The moment you arrived at your apartment, you broke down. Your head was killing you and you knew you had done something stupid. You couldn't remember anything after you took your... fifth bottle? How stupid could you be? Yes, you liked Michael more than a friend, but sleeping with him and not remembering it was just horrible. Especially since it was your first time and on top of that, both of you were drunk. Did you even use protection?

...

With tears in your eyes, you stare down at the positive pregnancy test in your shaking hand. You guys didn't use protection and now you are pregnant with your best friend's baby. On top of that, you haven't talked to him for days and you're not even sure if he knows what happened.

You know you have to tell him, but how? This is really difficult for you and you're so scared. You don't want to take an abortion, but at the same time, you're not ready. Michael is also the dad. What if he doesn't want it? What if he doesn't want to see you anymore? Or worse, what if you and the baby have ruined his life?

"Y/N?" You hear a soft voice and someone knock on the door. That voice...

"M-Michael?" you try to hold back the sobs, but end up stuttering.

"Are you ok, Y/N?" he asks you, sounding worried.

"Yeah..." you mumble, wiping your tears, "how did you get in?"

"You forgot to lock the front door" he tells you.

"Oh" you sigh, before unlocking the bathroom door. The moment you open the door, Michael pulls you into him, wrapping his arms protectively around you.

"M-Michael what-"

"I am sorry Y/N" he whispers while stroking your back.

"What do you mean?" you ask him.

"I am sorry for not contacting you these past days and I know what happened that night when we were drinking" Michael tells you, holding you tighter, "I am sorry, but I woke up when you were getting dressed the next morning"

"Ohh" you begin to sob again. You have to tell him now. If you don't do it now, you don't know if you'll ever be able to do it.

"What is that?" suddenly Michael asks, letting you go. Confused, you look at Michael stepping inside the bathroom and picking something up from the floor.

Oh no. You lost your pregnancy test when Michael suddenly pulled you into him.

"I-I..." you don't know what to say.

"You're pregnant" Michael mumbles. He is just standing there, staring down at the positive test. His face looks pale and holds no emotion.

"I-I am s-sorry" you cry, "please s-say something"

"I love you"

"W-what?" you say shocked.

"I said I love you" Michael says, finally making eye contact and you can see that he is dead serious.

"Y-you love me?" you once again wipe away the tears.

"I do" Michael cracks a smile, "I've loved you for a while now and the thought of starting a family with you doesn't sound that bad, even though this is kind of too early...but hey! Better too early than too late, right?"

"Michael..." you whisper before running into him, hugging him tight.

"Everything's going to be ok, Y/N" Michael comforts you.

"You're not going to leave me?" you ask him.

"I'll never leave you or the baby" Michael says.

"You promise?"

"I promise"

A/N This was a request :) Thanks for everything as always, and btw! I am writing a Muke fanfic for fanficfriday (slash) contest. It would mean a lot if you please could check it out! Thank you so much if you do, it would make me sooo happy x

BTW AGAIN! Shoutout to @SunriseDream bc you are awesome :) haha x