First time for everything

Emma's Pov:

"Make sure you curl this part of her hair, we don't need it all being straight and boring looking."

"Chill Jenna, just work on the makeup and I'll do the hair just sh."

"Ah just do it right."

It was approximately 75 hours and some minutes that Brook had asked me out and I knew it wouldn't be long before today actually came. To chicken to back out of the date, it went as planned.

Brook of course called me like she said she would and of course I simply said yes...or well at least hummed it.

Jenna and I suppose my new friend Hanna wanted the details after big mouth Koby ratted me out.

Thus explaining the fact why Jenna and Hanna are fighting over how I'm suppose to look like. Koby well... well he was eating my food like a free loader.

If it was up to me, I would have gone with a simple t shirt with a sweater and of course pants as well.

But nooooooooooo, they didn't let me.

"Ok I am.... done!" Jenna said as she jumped up from the chair she was sitting at.

As if they were sync together, Hanna also finish.

However, I had no idea how I looked like because they decided to go all movie like and turn me around from the only mirror I had. Yet no matter if I did or didnt have a mirror I already knew I would look different simply because this wasn't how I usual dressed like.

"Ok ready?" Jenna said with a small giggle.

Playfully rolling my eyes, I nodded and was quickly spun around, causing me to get a bit dizzy.

When I was finally able to focus on my dress mirror, my eyes opened widely and my lips parted.

I looked.... different.

Instead of my glasses, I was wearing a pair of contacts I kept around for special occasion, if I needed to get dressed up. Instead of my messy bun, my hair was down in waves and they were curled perfectly. My hair went passed my shoulder and stopped a few inches under my chest. As for my eyes, well I never knew my eyes could be that color. I was wearing eyeliner and mascara causing my eye color to really show.

Slowly standing up, I looked at the shirt I was wearing and my eyes fell to my stomach since it was clearly showing. It was a white t-shirt with the number five as if it was a sport shirt.

A shrunken sport shirt.

The pants I were wearing were rather tight, since they were skinny jeans and I was wearing grey van shoes.

"Holy shit, you look hot." I heard Koby say causing me to look at him and blush.

"Ehh thanks."

His eyes were still wided opened as he simply nodded his head up and down. Chewing on my bottom lip, I instantly tasted the lip gloss Jenna put on me.

"I'm so jealous." I heard Hanna say.

"I'm so in love with your hair, heaven only knows why you keep it in a messy bun." Hanna went on to say.

"So when is Brook going to be here?" Jenna said, completely changing the topic.

"I'm not sure, she should be here any minute since it is 8:35 already."

"She always was late..." Jenna said.

Just when she was about to say something else, my door bell rang causing all of us to freeze... well, everyone but Koby who at that exactly moment was eating a chip, making it the own sound that could be heard.