Bentley

Brooklyn's POV:

"She looks mad."

"Definitely."

"Do you think she's on her period?"

"I don't think so, I can't see the pad through her pants."

"What if she has a tampon? I mean those things don't show."

Stopping die in my tracks, I slowly turned around.

"I am not on my period." I said through clench teeth.

Slowly walking up to me, Aaron spoke up.

"Is this about me not walking you to your room yesterday?"

Squinting my eyes at Aaron, I turned around and headed to my locker.

"Look what you did Aaron." Chloe commented from behind me.

"I had to run errands!" Aaron exclaimed.

When I finally got to my locker, I put in my combination and looked at my friends.

"I'm not mad at you two but I will be, if you don't shut up."

"Well, whatever is up your ass, please take it out, you've been like this since school started." Chloe said.

Rolling my eyes, I opened my locker. It only took two seconds for my left eye to start twitching.

"Stupid fucken thong!" I exclaimed as I throw my books into my locker. Quickly slamming my locker shut, I turned to Chloe.

"Give me my dam pills." I said as I extended my hand.

"Um..."

"Chloe. Now."

Rolling her eyes at me, Chloe grabbed her bookbag and opened it. While she was getting my pills, I noticed Aaron slowly getting closer to me. It wasn't long before he put a finger under my left eye.

"Got it." Aaron said with a smile plastered on his face. I could still feel my eye twitching underneath his finger.

"Get you dam finger off my face."

"You better have a good DAM reason for your bitchiness." Chloe said as she handed me a pill and a bottle of water. As I took my pill and drank some water, Aaron slowly retreated his finger off my face. When I was finish, I handed the bottle of water back to Chloe.

"I do." I finally said.

"Well explain." Chloe said as she crossed her arms over her chest. Sighing, I responded.

"My dear mother wants to expand the company."

"Well that's not so bad, unless she does it incorrect and it plummets." Aaron said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"Yes but she wants me to do it."

"What's so bad about that?" Chloe asked.

"I don't want to." I said as I stressed out the word want.

"Brook you're very spoiled." Aaron said as he chuckled.

"If you two shut up and let me finish with my details, you'll understand." I said as I balled up my fist. When I made sure they weren't going to speak again, I continued.

"My mother ended up bringing the person she wanted to merge the company with to my house yesterday. Mother introduced her as Diana Joyce. Nothing out of the ordinary, nice name but, she forgot to mention her first name which is Sydney. Sydney fucken Diana Joyce!" I said as I exclaimed the last part. Both Aaron and Chloe looked at me with wide eyes.