Run

Brooklyn's POV:

"Do you think she's die?"

"I don't think so, her boobs are moving up and down."

"Well... poke her."

"She isn't a bear Chloe."

"Aaron just shake her."

"Ugh, fine."                                      

I was currently sleeping in my wonderful bed when I felt someone shaking me a bit. I woke up instantly but kept my eyes closed.

Maybe if I keep them close long enough they will leave me alone.

"Ugh, she isn't waking up!"

"She's awake."

"How you know?"

"She isn't a heavy sleeper, she learned a long time ago how to be a light one just in case the boyfriends of one of her flirts showed up. WAKE UP BROOK!"

Opening my eyes, I let out a puff of air.

"Why can't you just leave me alone for one day?" I said as I started to sit up.

"No can do, we have to look for jobs." Chloe said as she sat down next to me.

"Why?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my messy bed head.

"Because we need money." Aaron said.

Looking at both of them with looks of disbelief, I got up to head for the bathroom.

"We all know we don't need jobs, especially you two. Your parents built a company together, so you guys don't have to worry about money. So try another version of your story." I said.

As soon as I got into the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"Told you she wouldn't believe that shit." Aaron said as he leaned against the bathroom frame.

"Shut up Aaron." Chloe said as she glanced at him.

After I finish brushing my teeth and combing my hair I turned to look at both of them.

"Where do you guys want to go and why are you guys dragging me along?" I asked.

"Well, first things first, we want to go to the mall because they are having discounts in our favorite stores and second, because we love you." Aaron said with a smile.

Rolling my eyes, I let out chuckle.

"Fine, just let me get dressed."

"Yes!" Chloe and Aaron exclaimed as they both high five each other.

************************************

As I was driving to the mall, I made sure to pay attention to the road while Aaron and Chloe were talking. They were both sitting in the back seats and I was alone in the front like a chauffeur.

"You're going to shop in Sephora right?" Aaron asked Chloe.

"Maybe, why?"

"Well, you're not really into the whole natural look and you tend to put a lot of makeup on. Sometimes you look like a clown."  Aaron said while chuckling.

"Here we go again." I thought to myself.

Chloe let out a gasp and leaned forward so she could see me.

"Hey Brook." Chloe said.

"Oh God, leave me out of this." I said.

"I just realized something, you wanna know what it is?" Chloe asked.