Junk

Brooklyn's POV:

I patiently waited in my seat as I watched the clock tick on by. I was in my last block of the day and wasn't in a rush to leave.

However, it wasn't until the bell rang that I noticed everyone else was. People were actually running to the door.

"Idiots." I mumbled.

I watched patiently as the other kids filed out and when the last person left, I stood up. I gather all my belongings and place them inside my book bag.

"You don't seem to be in a rush Ms. Knight." I heard the teacher say.

"Don't have a reason to be." I said while shrugging.

"Well, have a good afternoon." The Ms. said.

"You too."

Walking outside to the hallway, I walked straight to my locker.

The hallways were completely cleared by now.

"The way the hallways are empty, I wouldn't be surprised if something drastic happened." I heard a voice say.

Turning around, I found myself smirking.

"Drastic like?" I asked.

Walking the last few steps, the person ended up right in front of me. Those big greenish brown eyes, always made me smirk.

"I don't know, maybe they know something we don't." Hanna said.

"Maybe." I said while nodding my head.

"So tell me, how come I don't see much of you?" Hanna asked.

"I come every other day to school since I only have four classes." I said as I arrived to my locker.

Putting in the combination to my lock, I soon opened my locker.

"Oh, that explains alot." Hanna said.

Grabbing the books I need for my locker, I soon closed it and turned to look at Hanna.

Hanna opened her mouth to speak but a sound from a phone cut her off. I checked to see if it was mine but I soon noticed it was hers.

Taking her phone out, she give me an apologetic smile and took the call.

Deciding I didn't feel like waiting for her, I gestured to Hanna that I had to leave with my hands. Nodding her head she mouthed a goodbye.

Smiling, I turned around and headed for the front doors of the school. As I was approaching the door, I noticed something out of the corner of my right eye.

Someone was struggling to open a door since they were carrying tons of books in their hands.

Taking a quick detour, I walked over to the door and opened it for them.

"Thank you." I heard a soft voice say.

"You're welcome." I responded.

I watched as the person walked down the hall and took a left. I tried to check the person out but they were wearing a huge sweater.

Bummer.

Shaking my head in disappointment, I continued my walk. When I finally got out of the school building, I headed for my car and as I was approaching it, I noticed two familiar faces.

"If I spray water at you two, will that make you guys go away?" I asked jokingly.

"Ha-ha, that's probably the only way you can get me wet, you idiot." Chloe said while making a face.