Game Over

Chloe's Pov:

"Yea but dad said after this week, he'll take me out to our beach house just like old times if I do all my work I was assigned from school."

"The teachers aren't assigning to much homework so I think you'll be able to catch up. Plus it's only been a week."

"Well hopefuly but we'll see."

Nodding his head, Aaron simply smiled and continued playing the card game with Brook.

I on the other hand wasn't playing because apparently it's unladylike to yell out "you fucken liar" while attacking said liar.

Stupid Go Fish.

"You know it's less fun with just two people." I mumble while crossing my legs.

"Yea but it's safer." Aaron said as he stole a glance at me.

"I know you had the Kings you greedy man whore!" I said as I started attacking Aaron again.

Throwing myself on top of Aaron, I knew he was ok since we were laying on Brook's king size bed.

How ironic.

"Guys chill! You know what my mom said, no horse playing." Brook said as she laughed.

However, she wasn't able to laugh for long until her side started hurting causing her to groan and cough.

I immediately stopped strangling Aaron as we both looked at Brook.

Brook waved her hand as us, dismissing our stares before I continued strangling Aaron.

"It's always good to see your Tasmanian Devil friends Brooky." A voice said, catching our attention.

Leaning against Brook's door frame stood Michelle in all her glory.

Instead of wearing a smirk like Brook or Bryce, she wore a smile before walking inside the room.

"No boy toys today?" Michelle asked as she stared at Aaron and I.

Easily getting up from underneath me, Aaron grabbed me by the waist and turned me around so he could put his chin on my shoulder. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around me and started pouting.

"I don't have a boy toy." He said causing me to giggle since his breath tickled my ear.

Nodding her head, she gave a sympathetic look to Aaron before moving her stares to me.

Resting in Aaron's arms, I opened my mouth to speak.

"His off doing big boy things like checking up on his studies for college." I said as I began to pout as while.

After the night he spent over at my house, he told me he had to check up with his studies since his finals were coming up.

Of course being the understanding girlfriend I was, I bitched about it the whole time.

However, he took me on a date and promised to call me every night since he really wanted to ace his exams. That was about 7 days ago and he kept to his word and called each night.

"Well at least your parents can sleep better at night knowing your boyfriend is serious about his future." Michelle said as she walked over to the bed.

Brook automatically moved over in hopes that Michelle would sit next to her.

Smiling at Brook, Michelle gratefully sat down before making herself comfortable.

"So how about my Brooky? Any love story?" Michelle said as she combed Brook's hair with her fingers.

Brook in turns had a goofy smile on her face before realizing Michelle spoked to her.