Romeo and Juliet Recital

Brooklyn's Pov:

To say I was exhausted was well... exactly had I felt. My head was spinning and I had threw up a couple of times.

I ended up going to another club before I left that one as well, since I was getting tons of stares from different people.

Drinking and driving isn't something I recommend but I've done it so many times before, I got used to seeing 4 yellow lines. I usually just picked one and use it to guard me.

I ended up refilling the car with gas and ate some McDonald all well drunk. It was around 5 in the morning and I felt like shit.

I wanted nothing but to go home and rest yet, I wasn't up for it, so I went to the one place I knew was safe.

I ended up parking my father's car somewhere close to the building but not its exact parking lot.

I didn't want to get noticed since I just needed a place to rest for a few hours.

As I got out of the car, I stumbled to the building feeling the need to throw up.

Once I finally got to the doors, I tried to push them open but they didn't barge.

Should have known.

I looked around the ground and was extremely grateful when I saw some
bobby pins laying there.

I quickly bend down and picked them up.

I struggled with my balance but once I got them, I stood up straight.

Now if only I could pick the lock.

The sound of someone clearing their throat startled me.

Turning around, I saw a man looking at me with one of his eyebrows up.

He looked somewhat blurry but I still recognized him.

"Ey you're that smartass janitor." I said as I slurred my words.

He immediately moved his face away from me.

"You reek of booze." He said.

Rolling my eyes, I turned back to what I was doing.

"Well don't worry, I'll have this door open soon." I mumbled.

"I would believe you if you weren't holding sticks and you was actually putting them in the lock." He said as he grabbed my bobby pins and threw them to the ground.

"Ey! Those bobby pins were hard to get."

It was his turn to roll his eyes, as he lightly shoved me and put a key in the lock.

"First off, those were small sticks not bobby pins. Secondly, why are you even here, you're drunk. You'll get suspended if they see you." He said as he pushed open the door to the school.

"I did something very bad and school is the last place they'll suspect me to be." I mumbled.

Nodding his head, he gestured for me to go inside.

"What's you name?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Daniel, yours?"

"I'm Brook Knight Brighton... wait no, I'm Brooklyn Brighton Knight." I said as I rubbed my temples.

"Well Brook you need to do something, you look like shit."

"Well sorry I didn't know I was being judged today on looks."

Rolling his eyes, he told me to follow him.

We ended up stopping at a closet and he handed me some clothes from inside it.