Newspaper

Edited by: shapeshiftinggoddess
_______________________________________

Brooklyn's POV:

Saturday; the day standing between Sunday and I. Less than 24 hours to complete my bet with Emma and I could honestly say I was glad to get it over with.

Currently laying upside down on Emma's bed, I was playing with her Rubik's Cube which I had ended up solving about 10 times already with different algorithm. Emma was sitting at her desk busy writing things down.

Sighing, I finish solving the Rubik's Cube before placing it down.

"Emma I'm bored." I commented as I looked at her.

"Good for you." Emma mumbled as she continued to write.

"Emmmaa I want to be entertained." I said as I turned around on the bed.

Standing up, I walked over to Emma and tried to get her attention by knocking down her pencil holder.

"You're acting like a cat." Emma said as she finally turned to look at me.

"You are what you eat."

Rolling her eyes, she sighed before slowly getting up from her chair. By now we were only a few inches apart from each other. Smiling, I quickly kissed her nose which caused her to scrunch up her face.

"Let's go out." I said as I grabbed her hand and started dragging her out of her room.

"Well where exactly do you want to go?" Emma asked as she allowed herself to be dragged out of her room.

"I honestly don't care as long as it's close to free." I said as I let go of Emma and started descending the staircase.

"Well that doesn't leave many options then." Emma mumbled.

Stopping in front of the front door, I turned and looked at Emma. She was wearing a simple t-shirt with some ripped jeans. Even without trying she still looked extremely hot even if her hair was up in a messy bun.

"Let's just go to town and get some coffee." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"You hate coffee." Emma said as she grabbed the car keys that were laying down on the table near the front door. Since Emma's mom was home and sleeping, we could use her car as long as we filled the tank back when we were doing using it.

"Yea but you love it, so let's go." I said as I opened the front door for Emma.

Allowing her to step out, I closed the door behind us, and followed her to her mother's car. It was a 2007 Ford Focus but it was in still in great condition.

I didn't even wait another second outside as I opened the passenger door and got inside. Emma on the other hand was taking her sweet time.

"Let's go Emma!" I said. Rolling her eyes, she got inside the car and started the engine up before backing out of the drive way.

"Let's play truth." I said after a couple of minutes of silence. Looking at me out of the corner of her eye, Emma spoke up.

"Why?" She asked.

"So we can get to know each other better." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

Sometimes she asked the most stupidest questions.

"Fine." Emma mumbled as she turned her attention back on the road.

"Great! I'll start, who was your first kiss?" I asked as I smirked. Emma immediately started blushing before stealing a glance at me.