Obssessed

Saffron sat among the tall grass, tugging on it and making a pile. 
She and Charlie had decided to ventured out among the jungle of grass to enjoy a lunch together whilst the tiniest bit of sunlight was out and not a drop of rain around. 

"Sorry I took a bit longer," Saffron looked up to see Charlie arriving with a light brown wooden basket and a red checkered blanket. "Mum kept asking questions." He was wearing a wide grin as he threw the blanket and it unfolded itself and landed perfecly. Saffron stood from her pile of grass and moved to sit on it with him. He placed the basket down on it and sat beside her. 

"She was wondering what we were doing out here," he said.
"And what did you tell her?" Saffron asked as he passed her a plate and took out a sandwich. 
"That we were eloping. She just about had a heart attack," he said and Saffron laughed, playfully whacking his arm, though she was sure he felt nothing, he still feigned pain. 

"You meanie," Saffron said and he chuckled taking  sandwhich for himself and casting a spell to have juice poured into their cups. 
"Only teasing," he smiled. "So tell me all about your days at Hogwarts," he said taking a bite out of his sandwich. 
"I went the same years as you," Saffron smiled.
"I know but you were a ravenclaw and I was a Gryfindor, let me in on all the secrets," he said and she laughed. 

"I don't know about secrets," Saffron said. "We weren't the most interesting house."
"You did have a great quidditch team though," Charlie pointed out. 
"Not as good as yours though," Saffron replied.
"True but Ravenclaw did put up a good fight for the cup."
"You always one it though. You were very talented," Saffron blushed. 
"You knew who I was?" Charlie asked. 
"Who didn't? You were prefect, Quidditch captain, seeker, should I continue?"
"Shut up,' Charlie laughed as Saffron grinned. 
"It was hard to not know you."
"You didn't know who I was at the wedding though?" Charlie asked as he maouvered to laying on his stomach.
"I didn't recognise you honestly," Saffron said. 
"Have I changed that much?" he asked.
"Well you did get older," Saffron pointed out. 
"I suppose so, but still good looking," Charlie said and Saffron snorted. 
"You're serious you didn't recognise me," Charlie said. 
"I wasn't obssessed with you like most girls were," Saffron shrugged taking another bite of her sandwhich. 
"Girls were obssessed with me?" he asked.
"You have no idea," Saffron rolled her eyes. 
"And you weren't?" he asked an eyebrow raised. 
"I had a boyfriend at the time," Saffron said.
"True I guess," Charlie said, trying not to be too disappointed. 

"It's funny thinking of all those girls now, all hoping to one day snag a little piece of Charlie Weasley and never once getting a taste," Saffron said and Charlie burst out laughing. 
Saffron joined with him, his laugh was contagious. 
"Nah, I was saving all of it up for you," Charlie said. "Though I didn't know it at the time." Saffron laughed this time before taking a quick drink. 

"I still can't believe you didn't recognise me," Charlie said again. 
"Oh stop it," Saffron smiled, "You didn't recognise me."
"That's because I didn't know you," Charlie said. "And I dont think we ever even mingled."
"We did once," Saffron said, a memory resurfacing. 
"When?"
"I was going up to the astronomy tower before dinner and I was crying, you were coming down and we collided-"
"And your books went flying everwhere and you didn't say a word as I helped you pick them up."
"Helped? You pretty much ran around grabbing any before I could," Saffron sniggered. 
"I can't believe that was you," Charlie smiled. 
"Better believe it," Saffron replied. 
"Wow, that's almost embarressing because I thought you were so pretty I felt so flustered," Charlie laughed. 
"You're just saying that!" Saffron smiled. 
"No I'm not, I swear it," Charlie said, eyes wide and honest. 
"I suppose I was pretty fine back then," Saffron flipped her hair over one shoulder. 
"You're still pretty fine now," Charlie said and Saffron just smirked. 

"You know you're beautiul Saffron," Charlie said and she just shrugged. She didn't think she was beautiful and Charlie telling she waas only hurt her more, instead of building her up. 
"What's wrong?" Charlie asked rolling closer to her. 
"You shouldn't tell me I'm beautiful. Because I'm not," Saffron said. 
"But you are," Charlie's eyebrows furrowed. 
"It hurts when you say that," Saffron murmered. Being honest with Charlie was hard but she knew after everything that had happened she had to be. 
"Why?"
"Because I know I'm not and you saying it just reminds me of how I'm not."
"You shoudn't think that," Charlie said taking her hand.
"What else am I supposed to think when everyone see's my face and either pulls a face or gags or when strangers stare?" she said pulling her hand out of Charlie's. Charlie jumped up to sit on his knees in front of Saffron, taking both of her hands. 

"Do you know what I thought hen I saw your scar?" Charlie asked. 
"I can guess," Saffron said. 
"And you would be wrong because I thought that it looked cool, it intrigued me, you intrigued me and I will add what I have said before, you look pretty badass. I wanted to know how you'd gotten it, why you'd gotten it, but mostly, I wanted to know the girl who'd gotten it, the girl beneath the scar. And after pushing and restraining and pushing again, I finally got to know the answers but now it's time to know the girl. The girl that despite her past, a past that I can see in your eyes that still haunts you. The girl who I fell in love with the first time I saw her and spoke to her. Because she was different, different in the most beautfiul way both inside and out."
"Charlie-"
"No excuses Saffron Hawthorn, you are the most beautiful girl in the entire universe of wizards and muggles and I am not afraid to let everyone know it, including yourself. So repeat after me. 'I am the most beautiful girl in the world,' say it exactly that way," Charlie said. Saffron shook her head. 

"Come on say it," Charlie grinned. Saffron smiled and shook her head again. 
"You have to," Charlie said as he lifted his hands away from her and slowly moved them as she said no. 

"You've left me no choice Saffron Hawthorn," Charlie said as he tackled her, tickling her. 
"Charlie stop!" Saffron said inbetween gasps and laughs. 
"I can't," Charlie said laughing. 
"Please!" Saffron beggeed. 
"Not unless you say 'I am the most beautiful girl in the world!'
"Ok, ok," Saffron said and Charlie stopped for a split second waiting for her to say it.
"Charlie Weasley is the most beautiful girl in the world," Saffron cried and Charlie, laughing, began to tickle her again. 
"You have to say that you are!" Charlie smiled.
"Ok, ok. I am the most beautiful girl in the world!" Saffron said and Charie stopped, hovering over her as she smiled, catching her breath. 
"Good girl. Now I never want this to be discussed again, ok? You are beautiful," Charlie said and Saffron nodded.
"I am beautiful," Saffron repeated and this time she believed him. Something about he way he said it, the way he looked at her, and the way he made her being beautiful such a big deal proved that maybe he did think that and that maybe she was still somewhat beautiful. 

"You are," Charlie said, kissing her gently. Saffron welcomed the kiss, kissing him back deeply before lifting her own arms to tickle Charlie's torso.

Caught off guard Saffron rolled over so she was on top of Charlie. 
"Your turn to say that you are the most handsome guy in the world," Saffron said, tickling him. 
"I can't," Charlie said. 
"Yu have to Saffron smiled and Charlie laughed. 
" I am the most handsome guy in the world," Charlie said and Saffron stopped.
"That's right," she agreed.
"And we are the most attractive couple in the world," Charlie winked and Saffron laughed, this time kissing him. 

"Your mum had good reason to ask us what we would be doing," Saffron said.
"Maybe we should elope then," Charlie said in between kisses.
"And give your mum a heart attack?" Saffron pulled away sightly. 
"Well, maybe after it all, then it'll be good and we will be free to go," Charlie said and Saffron laughed, her lips meeting his once more.

A.N I am so sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, I haven't Microsoft on my laptop yet and had to use notepad and I'm sure I've missed a whole heap of errors! Anyways hope you enjoyed! Just something to lighten it up xoxo