Desire For Peace

Everything was so much more calmer in the Weasley house hold and they began to get a routine going.

Well until it was time for Ginny to go back to Hogwarts.

She new she had to go back, for her family, but she didn't want to go.

It was hitting Molly hard to. She had so enjoyed having her daughter home, and as time went on and times got darker and darker, it was harder for her to let her daughter go back.

She had been in constant tears for the past week, and not just for Ginny.

But for her youngest son, Ron.

They were all worried, scared and terrified for Ron. None of them could imagine what he, Hermione and Harry were going through right now, the difficulties they were facing and how they were to survive.

Molly would only let Arthur take her and Ginny to the express.

"Be safe," Saffron said, giving Ginny a tight, warm hug and peck on the top of the head.

She and Ginny had grown so close and she could say that Ginny was like a younger sister she was never able to have.

"You too. No more fighting with Charlie," Ginny said and Saffron couldn't help but smile. She was so strong and she admired her for that, just as Ginny admired Saffron for her braveness.

"See ya Gin," Charlie said, fighting tears and he hugged his only sister.

It was hard for him. He hardly got to see his family, and he had to say goodbye to Ginny and also missing Ron, he was a mess, and glad he Saffron to help keep him stable.

"Do you think they'll be ok?" Charlie asked, Saffron beside him, holding his hand tightly.

"Yeah," Saffron said, though she wasn't sure if she truly felt that way.