Snow Day

The end of the month came too quickly for any of the Weasley's liking. Especially Molly.

"You ready?" Charlie asked, poking his head through the door of Saffron's bedroom. Saffron nodded as she zipped up her suitcase.

"I'll meet you downstairs," she said softly, not meeting Charlies gaze. Charlie nodded and headed downstairs himself.

Saffron sighed as she stood up. The room tidied and looking empty as she stood by the door with her suitcase. The bed made, and Fleurs clothes piled on the chair.

She was going to miss this room. She was going to miss the Weasley's.

She sniffed, holding back the tears. She couldn't cry. She would not cry. She had to be strong.

She thought of the time she spent in the room. Her lips curled into a smile as she thought of all the injuries that she had had whilst staying in this room. She remembered the moments with Charlie. She remembered the moments with the Twins, with Molly. She remembered the times she would hide, just to get away and now she wished she had spent every moment with them.

But she also regretted spending time with them. She didn't want to be attached to them. But she loved them.

Pulling her suitcase out, Saffron shut the door and slowly made her way to the kitchen. Knowing it was going to be just as awkward as that morning at breakfast had been. Molly sniffling, Arthur hugging her and constantly warning them not to apparated large amounts at a time as we could be caught. Molly sniffling a bit louder after hearing that. The twins sad looks and the odd quietness of them.

She entered the kitchen though, and the moment she met Molly's red, glassy eyes, her own tears filled hers, and she couldn't stop the tears from falling as Molly made her way over to give her a big hug. The hug lasted for a while, Molly sobbing and Saffron silently crying.

This woman, this amazing woman had done so much for her and she knew she would never be able to repay her.

"I will miss you," Saffron managed, slowly pulling away from Molly.

"I will miss you too dear," Molly smiled weakly.

"Thank you so much for having me. My time with you, with all of you," Saffron added, turning so as to face them all. "It has been absolutely wonderful. I couldn't imagine a better family to be with. You have all been so kind to me and so welcoming and I'm not used to that. You are all so special and...and you have all earned a place in my heart," Saffron finished.

She wasn't usually so open with her feelings, but she didn't want to hide anything from these people.

"As you have," Fred smiled.

"In ours," George said, placing a hand over his heart. It wasn't like the twins to be like this at all, but knowing they were right Molly and Arthur both lifted their hands to their hearts as well. Saffron sniffed and gave a small laugh.

Arthur shook her hand. "Be safe Saffron," he smiled.

"You too," Saffron replied.

"Come here you," George said as he and Fred pulled Saffron in for a hug.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Saffron said.