Romania

"We've got everything," Saffron reassured Molly with a smile. 

"The food? All your belongings?"

"Everything, I promise."

"Don't forget to write hey Charlie," George said. 

"Course not Georgie," Charlie smiled ruffling his brothers hair. 

"You too Saffron," George smiled. 

"I will, I promise," Saffron nodded. 

"Good."

"Now you're sure you have way to get over?" Molly asked. 

"Yep, every things been organised," Charlie said for the seven hundredth time that hour alone. 

"Good. If you need anything you can always send for us," Molly said. 

"Thank," Saffron said. 

"Time for goodbyes then," Charlie said and they soon found themselves moving throughout the large group of Weasley's, minus Bill and Fleur who had already left. 

"I'll see you next time Ginny," Saffron said giving Ginny a hug.

"Yeah, have a safe trip. Can't wait for you to come back," Ginny replied as they pulled apart. 

"Was great meeting you Percy," Saffron said giving him a hug. 

"And you Saffron. Take care," Percy replied.

"Have a safe trip Saffron," Hermione said.

"I will, thank you Hermione."

"See you Ron," Ron blushed giving Saffron a hug. 

"See ya Saffron. Charlie make sure to take care of her," Ron said. 

Saffron smiled as Charlie scoffed telling him of course. 

"Be good Harry."

"I'll try," Harry grinned. 

"I'll miss you Saffron," George said into her shoulder. 

"I'll miss you George!" Saffron gave him a tight hug before letting him go. 

"Now Saffron, I hope to see you again soon. Next time Charlie's back, you come back too alright?" Arthur ordered with a smile 

"It would be an absolute pleasure, thank you Arthur," Saffron smiled back giving him a quick hug. "And thank you for everything."

"Anytime."

"Oh Molly," Saffron said wrapping her arms around Molly's shaking frame. 

"I'm ok, I'll be fine," Molly sniffed. "Thank you so much Saffron."

"Thank you Molly, you've done so much. I an't wait to come back," Saffron hugged her tighter.

"Me neither!"

"I promise to take care of Charlie. No injuries this trip," Saffron promised as she broke apart from her and walking back to stand next to Charlie. 

"We'll see you soon," Charlie promised and held out his hand to Saffron. 

Saffron blew a kiss before taking Charlie's hand and looking up at him as he turned and the burrow and all the Weasleys disappeared and were replaced by blurred colours and a weird sickening feeling inside Saffron's stomach.