Disappointment

Saffron immediately let go of Charlie's hand as he pulled his hand back. Both stood up and quickly went over to help with bags and unpacking.

"How was it?" Charlie asked his mother as he put some fruit away.

"Not very busy," Molly replied. She was dying to ask if they talked and how did they go but she knew she had to keep out of their business.

"Ok," Charlie was slightly annoyed with his mother. Not her, just her timing. Saffron had just been about to answer the question that had been running in and out of his mind since last night and now that opportunity is gone and he had to wait again.

"I'll take that," Saffron said taking a bag from Fred who was struggling to hold several.

"Thanks Saffy," he said and Saffron smiled at the nickname.

There wasn't much chatter as the groceries were put away. Saffron stood a bit out of the kitchen, her heart still pounding. Had she really called out Charlie's name? Is that why he was there when she woke up? She was so confused and had no idea when they would be able to talk again.

Charlie meanwhile, helped his mother put away the groceries as the twins took a few of their things as ran off to their room.

"Thank you for that dear," Molly patted her son's cheek after the last bag had been emptied.

"No worries," Charlie shot her smile, even though he was slightly annoyed at her timing. How typical, the question he really wanted to ask and he didn't even get an answer. He was now going to have to wait until they were alone again.

"Well I'm going to start on an early dinner, I think we could all use an early night," Molly said as she waved a pot from the cupboard.

"Good idea," Charlie agreed hoping to get to talk to Saffron whilst his mother prepared dinner.

Saffron, are you alright dear? You look very pale. Saffron?"

"Sorry Molly, I-I'm fine," Saffron nodded, giving a small smile.

"If you're sure, maybe you should have lie down? Or a shower?" Molly asked.

"A shower would be great, thank you Molly," Saffron smiled as Molly nodded with a smile also.

Charlie was disappointed, he'd have to wait even longer, but maybe he could catch her after her shower.

Saffron made her way through the kitchen, passing Charlie on the way who sent her a smile in which she returned weakly before heading into her room to grab some pyjamas Mrs Weasley had been so kind to wash for her.
She quickly made her way to the bathroom, jumping when she heard an explosion coming from the twins room. Curiosity filled her as she made her way to their room. She wondered what it was they would do in there that would make loud explosions all the time.

She knocked carefully at the door, before knocking harder, trying to get their attention. Knocking as hard as she could, the door finally swung open for her to see one of the twins, and the other one behind him, sucking smoke into his wand.

"Saffron hi. You going to take a shower?" The twin at the door asked, eyeing her towel and pyjamas.

"Yeah, but I couldn't help but wonder what on earth you two have been doing?" She asked, looking around the room at weird contraptions and creations.