Thank you <3

I. FEEL. REALLY. SAD

I can't believe it has come to a close. It's been a year and five months since I first published 'The Ugly One' and what a time it has been. 

Thank you to all my readers. Thank you for taking time out of your life to open and read the first chapter of my book. Thank you for bothering with it, without you, this would never have been finished. 

Thank you to everyone who votes. Sure this story doesn't have as many votes as many other stories on the site do, but still, even just one vote made my day. So thank you so much. 

And to all the beautiful commenters, thank you so much for you kind, uplifting and wonderful words. You really encouraged me to write, even when I felt low and questioned whether or not I should bother any more. 

I know there have been times where I haven't updated for a few days, r even weeks, but thank you for sticking by me. Thank you all for everything you've done! You are all beautiful!

I am feeling very sad that it's ended and I know for a while I will feel kind of empty. 

I have enjoyed writing this book, and might enjoy reading it full myself one day, editing anything that needs to be edited. 

I will miss writing cute Chaffron moments!!!

Now that the story has ccome to a close I will happily answer all and any of your questions! So feel free to ask anything you like!

Thank you all again and I will keep you updated on future story plans!!

Lots of Love

HopefulNiall <3 <3 <3 <3