🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7.ʜᴇʟᴘ

(a/n): at this point i'm just going to put back the unedited chapters. i just haven't been feeling the best nowadays.

this chapter is shorter than usual but enjoy :D

WARNING: mention of blood, killing, gore(?)

-----♔♕♔-----

"Thanks for that Mason. Now stand aside so I can take (Y/n)." smiling, Levi reached past Mason to grab onto (Y/n)'s hand when blood splattered everywhere. "I..." taking a step back, (Y/n) looked at the sight of the severed hand in front of her, removed from its owner, she looked back up at Mason, his face stone cold. The loud scream coming from the boy opposite of him not affecting him at all.

He let out an irritated sigh and crossed his hands, not caring if the blood stained his uniform "As if I let you get close to (Y/n)." Levi snarled, "What the hell?! You cut off my hand Mason!" Frowning, Mason walked towards the maroon haired male and kneed him in the stomach, causing the boy to land on his knee. "Can't you see?" grabbing Levi's hair, Mason pulled him up, making eye contact.

"I'm not Mason."

-----♔♕♔-----

(Y/n) said nothing as she stared at Levi's lifeless body on the floor, his throat slit open. She looked up at Mason...no...this isn't Mason. He said it himself...

"What..did you do to the real Mason?" (Y/n) gulped as she stared at his violet eyes. How could she forget? Mason's eyes were blue. The imposter gave her a warm smile as he walked towards her, noticing this, she immediately walked backward. It was best to stay away from him. Who knew what this boy's intentions were.

Mason's eyes smile dropped, as if reading the girl's thoughts, he stopped walking and stood still. A gust of wind swept past her randomly, causing the girl to close her eyes as her hair flew into her face, blocking her vision.

"Here," pushing her hair back, (Y/n) slowly opens her eyes and comes face to face with a white hair male and the same purple eyes from before. Until it hit her, "Kei...?"

Hearing his name, Kei immediately brightened up and nodded excitedly. "I'm happy that you still remember me! You had no idea how much I missed you, you know?"

"....Y-You're alive...?" (Y/n) grit her teeth and she glared at the floor, "Then..why didn't you come find me?" Kei stared at the girl and laughed awkwardly, rubbing his neck, "Well we- I mean I. Feel like you'll be too overwhelmed..we both know what happens if that were to occur."

"And that makes it okay to not tell me?!" Kei's eyes went wide as drops of water dripped onto the floor. He slowly reached forward and lifted the girl's chin and his smile dropped as he watched tears fall down her face.

His hand dropped to his side and he pursed his lips, "I'm...really sorry (N/n)...it must have been hard..." he reached forward and engulfed the girl into a hug while she sobbed into his clothes. "I..! I hate you Kei!"

"I'm sorry...we're sorry..." hugging the girl tighter, Kei placed one of his hands on her hair, "Don't cry..."

-----♔♕♔-----

'Who is he??'

Peeking out of the wall he was hiding behind, Hanako frowned at the sight in front of him. Why wasn't (Y/n) running? She's being hugged by a murderer! Hanako's frown deepened as he leaned against the wall, wasn't he a murderer too..?

He took out his knife and stared back at his reflection, determination flashed across his face and he gripped the knife handle tighter. 'I don't like this unsettling feeling I'm getting...'

-----♔♕♔-----

Placing (Y/n)'s unconscious down, Kei let out a sigh before turning to Levi's corpse. He placed his hand above the dead body, closing and opening it again.

A sudden hole appeared beneath the body causing it to fall through immediately. Seemingly satisfied, Kei picked the girl up again as he walked towards the hole..not before turning his head slightly to stare at the wall where Hanako was hiding behind.

"As thanks for being one of her friends, I'll allow a few minutes of..chit chat." the way the white haired boy said that sentence was a bit...reluctant. But he still stood at where he was, waiting for the apparition to walk out.

"I'll get straight to the point. Give her to me." Hanako demanded. Kei smiled, unfazed by his sudden appearance, "I don't see why I should listen to you Mystery No.7," he looked down at the girl in his arms, unaffected by the things happening thanks to the sleeping spell he casted on her.

"You didn't change huh. I remembered seeing you...around 2 years ago...? Ah...my death was so long ago." Kei stared at Hanako right into his eyes, "I didn't want to interfere but...I have to shield her..."

"You're...dead? You're a supernatural?!" Hanako exclaimed in shock and the boy nodded, "Good job stating the obvious Hanako-kun. I guess I can't leave without giving you a prize huh?"

Black chains appeared out of nowhere and wrapped around his legs and hands, "What the!" Hanako mumbled as he tried to struggle against the chains but it was no use. He tried calling for HakuJoudai but for some reason, a barrier stopped them from helping.

"I'm helping (Y/n) by bringing her away...so goodbye. I hope we don't meet again."

And with that, Kei walked away, bringing (Y/n) along with him.

-----♔♕♔-----

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ edited on 13 July ‧₊˚✧