Chapter 20

Marcel(POV)

My father wasn't home, Zayn hasn't talked nor picked on me all week, i've been cleaning my house and hanging out with jeff who was a bit upset about missing so many days of school. I guess he caught the flu but that doesn't explain why he never texted me back for all those times i sent one to him. Looking up at the taller man who was looking down at his shoes, something was bothering him. I bit my lip while sniffing a few times just to take my rubber gloves off that i had been wearing just to clean my father's shit stained toilet. I popped my back as i stood up and took a quick glance at the man who was sitting at the edge of the tug with his hands in his pockets and his head down. I slowly pealed the gloves off and set them in the trash which i need to take out before leaving this restroom. 

''J-jeff? Ar-are y-you ok-okay? Y-you see-seem do-down.'' Knitting my brows together, i placed my bum down on the toilet seat that i had closed just to keep the smell of Clorox rotting our noses. He looked up with nothing but sad in his eyes, i knew something was up but i was just to stupid to try and comfort him, seeing that i'm not the best at talking to people. But that's not my fault, i was never taught to be kind to others. I had to teach myself mostly everything, and sometimes the teachers even helped a little with my attitude. 

''I'm fine Marcel, i just have so much on my mind right now. Like my brother and his stupid ass girlfriend want to move back to Carolina which is fucking stupid since we HAD to leave in the first place from all the damn drama. Now i'm failing all my classes, lost my damn phone which was new so now i'm using this piece of crap of a dino, last of all......My uncle just got out of prison and now he's threatening to kick mine and matt's ass just cause we didn't send him money. He makes me so angry, i fucking hate that guy.'' Groaning, i patted his back softly while running my hand up and down his pointy spine. ''I think i might just go home and see what matt wants, but i'll be back later and your going to tell me what happened with that zayn boy. I don't think i want to see you around him seeing that he's a fucking dick head who hurt you. But that's up to you, i just care to much to watch my best friend crying.'' He pecked my cheek while running out of the bathroom just to leave me gaping at where he was just sitting. 

''I-i'm his best fr-friend?'' He doesn't even want me to talk to zayn which i find funny since zayn has been avoiding me anyways. Why the heck would he kiss me then? I pulled out my phone as it started to vibrate like crazy, again...Pushing my glasses to the bridge of my nose. I carefully took in the number that had been calling me lately let alone texting. I only know jeff's new and old number from both his phones and this right here....This is just weird. Opening the text, i read it to make sure it wasn't some weirdo trying to scare me, well....That could be it but still. 

unknown: I have been texting you for the past week now Marcy. You never answer me or look at me when i'm right by you, you may think that i don't pay attention but why do you think you haven't been getting picked on? Because of me your safe, because of me your being ignored and left alone for the rest of the year. Next time i see you at school, things will be back to normal. Watch your back nerd, i'm not being nice no more xxx

Locking my phone, i gulped while looking around the clean restroom. I think this could be zayn since he's the only one that is actually the boss of the students at school, they follow him around like their lost puppies. Or as if he's Mary and everyone else are his little lambs, i blinked a few times just to make sure i was awake. I could hear a car's horn honking from outside the bathroom window as my heart started to pound harder up against my chest, who could that be now? Slowly standing up, i made my way to the curtain of the small window that my father usually opens when he smokes in here. Peaking outside, i could see a big black van that had about for men inside that were glaring at my house.....Oh boy. Something my father has probably done, my Satan of a dad owes a lot of money to some men and sometimes he like's to be this big douche head and cut them off. I gripped my vest as i had taken it off to clean, looking down ahead. One of them had hopped out of the scary looking van while making his way towards the front of my yard. I quickly hid behind the small curtain just to make sure none of them had seen me. I pulled out my phone while dialing Jeff's number, it had rang twice before he picked up. 

''What's up Marcel? Not even gone for ten minutes and your already missing me.'' He started chuckling while i, myself, had rolled my eyes behind my big rimmed glasses. 

''S-someone is he-here but i thi-think the-their here for my father.'' Finally stuttering half of what i was saying, i could see the older men walking back and forth on top of my dead grass. I wanted to call the cops and tell them that there were strange men in my yard but than again....How would that look on my father and his 'People' so i sucked it up and pulled back away from the bathroom and ran inside my dark room just to hide it out. 

''Just stay quiet and make sure not to answer the door if they knock or ring the bell. Act like no one's home and if they think about breaking in then you better hide, but keep the phone close.'' Listening to everything jeff was saying, i peaked over the window rail while looking at the men who were now driving off. ''Are they still there? Are you okay? Where are you hiding?'' Taking a deep breath, i let my eyes fall to my homework that wasn't even done yet. 

''T-they're go-gone but i n-need to g-go.'' Hanging up, i threw my phone to the side while slapping myself in the face. This day is just so off, Jeff leaving so fast that he didn't even give me time to say bye, then after calling him, he seemed to be okay, This random text that i of course know who it's from, then those scary looking men who didn't even bother to call the house number in order to see if my father was home. I bet they seen that his car wasn't in the driveway. Groaning, i picked up my homework while looking down at the easy A i'm going to be making off of this piece of paper. Suddenly there was this loud knock on my front door that caused me to drop my red pen and bite my lip. Who could that be? Putting my vest back on and straightening my pants, i slipped on my shoes while checking my hair. As i walked closer and closer towards the locked door, i finally pulled it open after unlocking it.....zayn? 

''Hi, can i come in or no? Just kind of need to see what you were up to and talk about that text message that you haven't even 'Seen' or you have but you just don't like texting back.'' He started smirking while pushing me to the side just to walk in with his hands inside his leather jacket and a cig lightened in his tan hand. ''Nice place by the way, i like how you keep it so clean and then when your daddy is home. He just fucks it all up like it's nothing, i think you did a pretty good job though. I would reward you if i lived here.'' Looking down, i felt his cold fingers under my chin as he made me look him in the eyes. ''You don't have to be scared love, i'm not really going to go back to my ways like i said i would. I just like fucking with you just to see if you actually believed me. But seeing that you did.....I could just tell.'' He chuckled while pecking my lips and pulling away with the same smirk on his perfect lips. Wait, what the hell was that for? Wiping my mouth, he started walking towards the bleached couch that i can to clean over and over again since my father likes to bring those old men here just to have their way with me, dried cum is the hardest to clean away. 

''Wh-why di-did y-you kiss m-me?'' I needed to know, it's not like he's got better things to do like bug me. I'm like...the last person anyone would really want to kiss instead of hurt for fun. 

''I don't know, maybe because i actually have feelings for a nerd or maybe it's because i feel bad.'' He started laughing while throwing his head back, and that's when i snapped, i'm sick and fucking tired of these people hurting me and touching me like i'm someone's toy better yet dog. So without thinking, i swung my fist back while connecting it with his stupid pretty nose. And that's when he fell to the floor, looking up at me with fire in his eyes. Oh shit......I looked over at the front door, thinking if i should run for my life or just stay here and take the beating like a man. I'm tired of beatings though, so i did the only thing i could....I ran. ''Oh no you fucking don't'' and just like that, i was tackled to the floor while trying to scream for help but than again.....Who would even help me when i'm the one that everyone hates? I wanted to smack him but i knew this is why i'm in the situation i'm in right now, not for slapping but worse....Punching the arsehole who's been bullying me. I squeezed my eyes shut when he took off my glasses, but nothing happened. ''I want to hurt you so bad for what you have been making me feel, but i can't....It's like i hurt you because i want you, i hurt you because i'm not even close to what you are, i.....I like you so much but i can't.'' Snapping my eyes open, i looked up into the boys eyes as he sniffed a few times before bringing me into his arms and hugging me. ''I....I can't hurt you anymore Marcel.''