Chapter 11

Marcel(POV)

It was boring here at work today but it was better than being home and cleaning up for the man that uses me for his punching bag, red apron over my head, broom in my hand and beanie on my head. I started sweeping up all the crumbs that these people leave behind after they have eaten up their cupcakes or even bagels that seem to not leave much a mess, really. Wiping the sweat with the back of my hand, i put the broom in the corner while watching the older ladies talk about their grandchildren and people around the place laughing and throwing their heads back while cracking up about anything. I wish i could laugh like that, smile the way they do, hold a hand when i'm down....I wish Jeff was here to keep my company since i don't really talk to people here. The older ladies don't even see me as a worker, they mostly just look right passed me like i'm invisible. I looked over at the few tables that were empty, picking up the rag and a spray bottle to clean the tables. I walked over to the abandoned chairs as well, but not before my eyes met with the same honey colored ones that have been on my mind from this morning, and after school. 

''Hey faggot, Didn't think i would see you working here. Funny, my mum wanted me to come by and pick up some cupcakes for her little get together tonight. But seeing that i could just get them for free...'' He started smirking while crossing his arms over his chest and glaring down at me. I huffed out while looking down at my apron and back up to meet his eyes. 

''Y-you kn-know i-i can-can't do th-that.'' I finally managed to say, biting back the sob i wanted to let out. I was never use to someone talking to me without having them push me against the walls or even punching me straight in the face. I felt his hand grip around my wrist as i flinched away, trying to get him off of me but that was no use since he was now glaring at me with those cold hard eyes. 

''Stop fucking moving before i hit you right in front of these old people, come with me now.'' I gulped while putting down the rag and standing straight up just to follow him back outside, i wish these ladies would have yelled at me to get back inside and work but seeing that their to bust communicating with others and not paying any sort of attention to their workers. ''I'm going to get those free fucking cupcakes rather you like it or not, and another thing....'' I was slammed against the brick wall while he put his hands on the sides of my face having them planted against the wall in order for me to not run. ''I hate how you hang out with that new boy instead of running for your life, so you think your all big and tough since you got a friend now?'' 

''N-no.'' Was all i wanted to say, i looked down just to keep my hands in front of my groin just in case he brought his knee up. I sucked in my lips while holding back a sob, i hated the fact that i could cry over every little thing in the world but it's not my fault that i was raised to be such a cry baby like this. I could feel his cold finger tips touching my jaw as he cupped my chin with his right hand. 

''Your skin is soft, but next time i tell you to do something than you better fucking do it without talking back. Your not allowed to be happy so stop acting like your life is getting any better. I'm here to be your nightmare so stop trying to block me out.'' I wanted to cry so bad right now, why can't i just be happy for once in my life? Jeff had made me happy by talking to me and telling me that i am his friend no matter what. But yet....Here's zayn, the boy with the jet black hair and gorgeous brown eyes. ''Do you hear me? Or do i have to bruise you in order for you to remember?'' 

''I-i un-understand.'' I choked out, i wanted to go back inside and hide, cry, feel bad for myself since no one else does anyways. Watching as he nodded his head and walked off before turning to look over his shoulder. 

''Are you coming? Still gotta get my free cupcakes, so hurry up.'' I quickly ran towards the door and pulled it open only to hear the little bell ring. Hearing him chuckle behind me, i made it to the back and grabbed three big boxes filled with cupcakes and all kinds of yummy looking cookies. Sliding them across the counter and letting my head face the floor just in case he wasn't happy about getting what i had handed him. ''Hmm these look so fucking good, and thanks for the cookie fairy boy. I didn't ask for them but that was nice of you.'' He patted the side of my cheek while making his way outside, but as he had pulled the door open to leave...Jeff was already sliding inside with a small smile on his face. My eyes widened as i took in his look.....He looked so cute.