Chapter 4

Marcel(POV)

As i stood in front of my mirror, happy that my father isn't home yet to see all the forming bruises on my face, the cuts around my cheeks, the big gash that starts from the top of my forehead and ending just about half way through, the swollen black eye that is swelled shut. What have i ever done to deserve such a horrible life like this? What have i done to deserve the beatings, name calling, and of course the touching from my father? I blinked my right eye, the eye that is still kind of good to see out of but still looking red from the blood vein one of the bullies had popped from smacking me. I looked down at the pain medicine that i had bought for myself a few days back when i got off of work just to hide it in here for when my father thought it would be the day of my beating and......the rape. I watched as my cracked up bleeding lips trembled from crying, the tear streaks on my cheeks now vanishing as i wiped them away gently just to make sure i don't open up any of the cuts. 

''Someone please help me get through this, i need help. I'm so weak and hurting so so freaking bad.'' I choked out with a sob, letting more tears run down my bruised pink cheeks that may have looked like i was blushing but when has there been a day where i'm going to blush? Since i never had been complimented or even one word had been thrown at me that was at least a small hello. I know my teacher does but that's just him feeling pity for me. I sniffed a few times before grabbing my ripped black sweats and a baggy white jumper that passed my finger tips, pulling on my clothes and leaving my hair a mess. I'm not going to work today for two reasons, One.....I'm in so much pain that i don't think i can even stand being somewhere else for more than five minutes. And Two......They're closed from some break in that happened this morning i guess. I walked to my room while hearing the front door for the house slam shut, i didn't even know my father was home in the first place. 

''MARCEL GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE NOW AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOUR JOB WASN'T OPEN TODAY!'' I heard my evil father scream, i flinched while slowly walking to the living room where my father was now standing only to shrug his new looking coat off his shoulders. I stood as far away from him as possible just in case i say something he doesn't like, i don't feel like getting hit some more but i don't have a choice right? ''Pick your head up boy, when i talk to you.'' I could hear the anger boiling up in his blood as i quickly looked up. 

''S-sorry.'' I mumbled while looking into his cold eyes, i couldn't help but let a few tears run down my cheeks as i continued to stare at him. 

''What the fuck happened to your face? Never mind that doesn't mean i'm not going to beat you later, so fucking tell me. What happened at work? Why aren't you there making my money?'' He crossed his arms over his fat chest while tapping his foot harder than the floor deserved it. 

''Th-this mo-morning som-someone ha-had bro-broken in-into the b-bakery s-so they clo-closed it f-for today.'' I stuttered out while still looking up at the man that was listening to every word that was coming out of my sore mouth. I watched as he slowly took off his belt, smirking as he did it all so slow just to act all teasing or something. I started shaking a little hoping he wouldn't rip me apart down here, i closed my eyes holding back the tears. 

''Don't worry boy, i'm not going to cock up your arse tonight. I'm already worn out from this bitch i met at the bar and let me say she knows how to ride better than you. So next time i tell you to get on my lap and swallow my cock in your tight arse than you better hope it's as good as hers or else i'm going to rape you so much in one night that all you'll see is blood and cum. Even though i still remember the other night when i fucked you over this coffee table, whimpering, bleeding, and of course seeing your tight hole ripping from every thrust.'' He started laughing while folding his belt in half and bringing it down across my face.