prologue

*PLEASE VOTE*

The trees were rocking back and forth; It began to pour. The thunder roared very loudly. The leaves blew everywhere with the wind carrying them sideways.

A young woman called out to her child. "EMMA?! COME BACK HERE?! SHE SAID SHE IS SORRY!"

Deep in Emma's thoughts, it roared with so much frustration and anger. "I HATE HER! I HATE HER SO MUCH! I WILL NEVER TAKE HER BACK! EVER!" She screamed. Thoughts raced through her mind until she suddenly herd a soft voice right next to her.

Is something troubling you my dear?

She turns to see an old lady wearing a grey hoodie. She wore black shoes and she looked as if she was sad and lonely. She was holding something in her hands. Than she slowly begins to step forward. "Here." She hands the object to her.

Emma's eyes widen in surprise. She puts her hands up to her. "Oh no thank you."

The old lady suddenly looked at her with sorrow and she begins to smirk with a mysterious look on her face. "Please. It would mean a lot to me."

Emma slowly takes it off her to see it was the Inuyasha series but something was off about it. It was in Japanese writing. It had a fancy shiny golden look. "WOW! THIS IS A RARE ADDITION!" She thought on what she should do with it. Than she suddenly looks up with relief. "THANK YO-" She looks to see the old lady gone.

Later on that night she pops it into the TV. She was sitting down eating her favorite food and drink: Macaroni and cheese and a fruit punch. Then all of a sudden, the TV screen began to glow.

Emma? Emma? Is everything ok in there? Her mother continued to call her name but there was no answer.

Emma's eyes widen and she began to step closer to the TV. Suddenly, she vanished into thin air.