Good morning

Carrie's phone began to vibrate, it was a text from Mike but she didn't bother looking at what it said. Instead she cuddled back into Brad's pillows, smelling his cologne which she really loved. She thought of just sleeping all day but she knew she couldn't stay. She began to get hungry so she walked downstairs towards the kitchen but couldnt resist to check on Brad in the guest bedroom. "He looked so cute" she thought watching him sleep, he was a very deep sleeper. Brad woked up to the smell of bacon which he loved so much, almost tripping down the stairs he saw Carrie making breakfast.
Carrie: " morning Brad"
Brad:" morning gorgeous"
Carrie was in shock hearing Brad calling her gorgeous. She didnt try to show it but she instantly blushed and gave him a smile.
Carrie:" i made you some bacon and blueberry pancakes. I hope you love them."
Brad took a bite of a pancake and began to make a face like if he didnt like the taste at all.
Brad:" im just kidding, they taste so good."
Carrie:" im glad you liked them."
They talked and ate for what seemed hours when Brad's phone began to rang. It was Kim.
Kim:"hey Brad is it ok if the kids and I stay in Colorado a little bit longer?"
Brad:"yea sure."
Kim:" bye"
Kim hung up the phone without letting Brad say goodbye. Carrie asked Brad who was on the phone.
"It was Kim," Brad told her, "she wants to to stay in Colorado a lil bit longer so I said Yea."
Carrie instantly got happy after what Brad said knowing now that they can spend more time with eachother. Carrie got up to help Brad wash the plates and pans. As she was about to grab the sponge, Brad had reached for it to. His hand landed on top of hers, they instantly blushed. Brad then threw some soap at her, she fired back by throwing a cup full of water at him. They kept playing until Carrie slipped and was about to fall when Brad grabbed her. Their faces were a couple inches apart, Brad broke the staring eyes and kissed her. She was surprised but she also wanted it so bad so she didn't stop. Brad picked her up and began walking upstairs to his bedroom. Laying her first on the bed then laying himself on top of her. Brad told her he loved her ever since he first met her.
Carrie:"I love you too but Im scared of of this because I am with Mike and you are with Kim."
Brad:" I know but I have never felt like this before with anyone but you."
They stopped talking and began to make love....