Husk X Angel! Reader

Requested by LittleSnowAngel
You're an amazing person! Everyone is amazing in their own way, remember that.
I hope you enjoy and stay safe!

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(n/n) = nickname
(w/c) = wings color

3rd pov. in heaven~

The beautiful (h/c) haired angel stood up from their knees, looking up at their master and god. »You know what to do, my child?« (y/n) nodded and said yes with their soft and gentle voice and turned around to leave.

»Going down again, (n/n)?« said angel looked to where the voice was coming from only to meet their partner, Gabriel. »If so, could you please greet my old friend Lucifer?«

They looked at him and smiled. »Of course I will. Any other wish?« Gabriel thought for a short second and shook his head. »Not that I can think of. But tell me, why are you going to hell again?«

(y/n) looked around and sat on a couch nearby, patting on the space between them. Their partner gladly sat down, wanting to know the reason of their stay in the underworld.

»Well, our god heard about the princess of hell, Charlotte Magne. She apparently opened a hotel that rehabilitates sinner and he asked me to support her.« Gabriel nodded in understanding and recognized the surname.

»Princess? Magne? She must be Lucifer's daughter. However, I hope you enjoy your time there but please promise me, never let yoir guard down.« The blonde archangel layed a hand on his friend's shoulder, deeply caring for them.

(y/n) gave him a reassuring smileand stood up. After the both said their farewells the (h/c) haired one prepared themself for their stay in hell.

Timeskip   in hell~

Gracely. That's how all demons that saw the beautiful angel with (e/c) eyes would describe them. (y/n) entered hell and instantly went the direction to the hotel. Of course they felt the demons stares at them and not all of them looked curious or surprised.

A well-known angel isn't the best company for evil demons in hell. (y/n) knew the pentagram very well, so they had no urge to look around, the angel always looked straight forward, head high.

Even though they knew that if someone would try to attack them, they would win against the sinner they still was relieved when the hotel that rehabilitates sinner came to view.

They walked up the few stairs, knocked gently and waited patiently for someone to open the door. A scattered blonde demon opened the door.

She started to smile and her eyes brightened up at the sight of the angel in front of her. »Hello! You must be (y/n), right? I'm Charlie Magne! Why don't you come in?!« The angel chuckled at the princess' overturning and carefree voice but stepped inside.

»Yes, indeed I'm (y/n). It's nice to finally meet you, princess Charlotte. I'm looking forward to work with you.« Charlie's smile got wider and her voice even more cheerily.

»Please call me Charlie. Me too! I were so excited that Husk and Vaggie had to stop me from going in heaven to meet you!« (y/n) laughed and Charlie rubbed embarrassed her neck but still smiled.

»I'm happy to hear that. Mind to tell me who Husk and Vaggie are?« the princess' eyes widened in realization. »A-ah, right! I have to introduce you to everyone! Please follow me.« Charlie turned around and walked towards a bar.

»Husk! Can you get the others, please? But first let me introduce you to someone!« Said demon put down a glass that he was polishing and looked towards the female that spoke to him, not noticing the angel behind her.

»Who is it Charlie? Can we get over this quickly? I still have to drink my booze.« Charlie stepped aside giving the cat demon and the angel a good view at eachother. (y/n) smiled and extended their hand.

»Hello. I'm (y/n). I suppose you're Husk and you're the bartender in this establishment?« Husk nodded, took their hand and raised a red brow.

» Yes, I am. And what exactly are you? You don't seem like you belong here...« He trailed of looking at your (w/c) wings. »H-Husk-!« Charlie wanted to put him in his place for his rudeness towards her new friend but (y/n)'s chuckle interrupted her.

»No, no. It's alright Charlie! I don't mind it. He is a sinner after all! I can't expect every demon to be happy to meet me. But i would be very happy if we two would get along in the near future, my friend.«

The angel gave the cat demon a closed-eye smile and put their other hand on top of his, caging his paw in their both hands. »In fact, I would actually love to get along with everyone in this hotel. But especially with you - and Charlie, of course!«

(y/n) looked beside them and also have the princess a smile. Husk opened his mouth to say something but couldn't in embarrassment. »However, would you please introduce me to the other ones too?«

The (h/c) haired angel asked Charlie, letting the paws of the flustered cat demon go, much to his dismay. The princess of hell smiled again and turned around.

(y/n) looked back at Husk again and slightly nodded their head in a farewell before following her friend. Husk looked after the beautiful angel, missing the warmth of their hands and the kind and soft voice.

His ears peaked up hearing them asking Charlie to greet her father from an old friend of his. The cat demon took his bottle of cheap booze and sat down, waiting for the holy angel to come back.