Cherri Bomb X Fem. Reader

Requested by xXToxic_RockstarXx
Hope it is to your likings!

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(f/b) = favorite book
(f/s) = favorite smell

(y/n)'s pov.

I watched laughing at how Cherri threw another bomb at Sir Pentious. She stepped towards me and gave me some of them to throw them at the inventor too.

I took them grinning Cherri winked at me and threw more bombs. I laughed again shaking my head because of her flirting with me and threw my bombs. The third even hit his seemingly alive hat making it fall down and the snake demon panicked to get his hat back.

But of course he didn't got it because a breeze of fresh, hellish air blew it away making him groan and glare at us „You won this time, imbeciles! But the victory will be on my side the next time we'll meet!” he hissed and slithered after the hat.

Cherri and I laughed ans highfived „That was just amazing, hot thing! Didn't know you can throw that well! We'll surely have to fight against this guy together more often.”she purred making me grin at her again.

„Agreed. But how about we'll go to the Hazbin Hotel now and tell Angel cakes about our great victory?” Cherri nodded smirking and layed an arm around my shoulder.

3rd pov.

As the two girls arrived at the hotel (y/n) knocked on the door. They were greeted by a very familiar spider demon giving them bone crushing hugs. „Satan! Finally you two visit me!I already thought you would habe forgotten me!”

„Sorry for letting you wait that long.” (y/n) replied smiling „Yeah. But we have hilarious news!” the one-eyed demon girl exclaimed „Well, what are we waiting for?!” he pushed the girls inside and towards a couch.

(y/n) told her frieny about the victory and how Sir Pentious went after the hat, while Cherri laughed. At the end all three demons were laughing together.

The (h/c) haired one was the first who calmed down and then Cherri. After Angel Dust calmed down he suddenly smirked at the girls making (y/n) tilt her head slightly. „Oh, by the way! Cherri, did you got any further?” his smirk widened.

(y/n) looked confused at the other demon girl with her (e/c), eyes raising one eyebrow. „N-no.” Cherri replied lightly blushing which confused the curious demon beside her more, because she rarely saw Cherri getting red.

„What do you mean, Angel cakes?” he looked at (y/n) „Oh, you will find out soon, hott stuff. Maybe even later today.” he drawed circles on (y/n)'s thigh. Cherri scoffed at him „Don't mind him, cutie! He's just trying to confuse you.”

„Yeah, sure” Angel purred. „Also, how about you'll stay here for tonight? I'm sure (y/n) wouldn't mind sharing her room with you, sugar tits.” He winked at Cherri and nudged her side, puzzling the poor (y/n) even more.

„Shut up Angel!” Cherri huffed standing up „Come on, hott stuff, we'll go to your room!” she grabbed the (h/c) haired demon's hand and stomped away with her, making Angel burst out into laughter.

As they reached a hall that's out of Angel's sight Cherri slowed down. „What was that about, Cherri?” She looked at (y/n) shaking her head „Nothing to worry about! But what you do should worry about is your clothes I'm going to wear, hot stuff!”

She grinned, but (y/n) noticed the sudden change of Subject by her friend but shook it off. Cherri smiled at her and walked towards (y/n)'s room humming nervously.

(y/n) shook her head not minding it and opened the door to her room. Cherri sighed and let herself fall down onto the queen-sized bed, snuggling into the soft blankets and pillows.

„Fine. We'll sleep in the same bed.” (y/n) chuckled knowing she won't get Cherri out of her bed now. She picked out some clothes for her friend not noticing the blush that slowly crept onto Cherri's face.

„So, here you are. They should fit.” The (h/c) haired girl said throwing the clothes to her one-eyed friend. Cherri took them „You can change in the bathroom if you want.” (y/n) stated taking out her own clothes.

As the demon girl came out of the bathroom again (y/n) already layed on her bed with (f/b) in her hands, reading it. Her (e/c) eyes glanced at Cherri after she closed the door and layed down too.

„Hungry?” (Y/n) asked closing her book and placed it on a bedside table. „Sure.” She stood up and opened one of her drawers taking out chocolate, chips and even a sixpack full of colorful cans that Cherri has never seen before.

(y/n) layed back down and placed the food and drinks between them. „And what do you wanna do?” She asked taking out a blue can and opened it.

Cherri thought shortly „How about we'll just talk? I mean I'm calling myself your best friend but I don't even know why you're in hell.” (y/n) nodded in agreement.

Timeskip~

After both girls asked their questions they had in mind, they layed beside each other. (y/n) on her back, staring at the ceiling lost in her thoughts, while Cherri layed on her stomach looking at her friend and plays with her hair.

„You know, I always liked your hair and wanted to touch it like this.” she said taking a larger strand of (y/n)'s (h/c) hair and brought it near her face.

„It even smells nice and is as soft as clouds. The smell is (f/s), right?” (Y/n) looked at her, slightly surprised but smiled then. „Yes, indeed! Though I also have to compliment your hair. It looks fluffy and totally fits to your wild-side.”

(Y/n) opened Cherri's Ponytail making the one-eyed demon girl getting flustered at her friend's small affection. The (h/c) haired girl laughed at Cherri's embarrassed face. „It's the truth.” (y/n) said enjoying this moment.

Cherri sighed and snuggled closer to (y/n) who didn't minded it. „Do you- would you like to know what Angel meant with what he said earlier? I think it's about time I'll tell you it.” the girl's (e/c) eyes glanced softly at the demon beside her and nodded.

Cherri took a deep breath „Well it's just that I have liked you since the battle we met. I just adored you ever since then. Everything on you is perfect.” (y/n)'s eyes widened and she blushed slightly. „I like you too, Cherri.”

Cherri wrapped her arms around (y/n)'s waist. She kissed Cherri's forehead and mumbled „Let's talk some more tomorrow.”

Cherri nodded and snuggled even closer to (y/n).