Valentino x Vaggie's Twin Sister! Reader X Vox

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101
Also the picture above is drawn by them go check 'em out it sure is worth it.
The piece of art shows how the reader looks as Vaggie's twin sister.

3rd pov.

As you were on your way towards the hotel called Hazbin Hotel where your dear twin sister Vaggie works you thought about the first meeting with her friends.

Flashback

„Hey (y/n)!” your sister shouted from afar after you entered the hotel and looked around. „Vaggie?” you questioned and turned to the direction the familiar voice came from, and there she stood.

„Yes! We haven't seen eachother in such a long time! How have you been? Did someone hurt you? I'm gonna kill them!” you laughed at how overprotective your twin is. „No, no I'm good, noone hurt me. Don't worry.” you reassured her.

„Alright but if someone does, I'll-” „Who are you talking to?” said a weird white and pink spider. „Oh, oh~ who's that hottie?” Vaggie looked very angry to hear him flirt with you like that. „This!” she shouted at him and laid an arm around your waist „Is my twin sister! So don't you dare to touch her, Angel Dust!” Angel's jaw dropped hearing that you're Vaggie's twin.

Suddenly a blonde girl and a red and black deer demon walked into the room. The girl's eyes lit up with happiness „Hi! I'm Charlie! You must be (y/n), Vaggie's twin sister! She told me so much about you that I was thrilled to finally see you!” you chuckled at her enthusiasm.

„Is the deary gonna threat me too, like her sister?” asked the deer demon „I'd love that if she'd do that. But I don't think so, well not if you won't annoy her.” said your sister slightly mad so you laid your hand on her shoulder to calm her. She looked at you and calmed down.

End of flashback

You laughed remembering that. They were all so kind to you well except that grumpy cat which not even bothered going away from his bar. Suddenly a car honked at you making you jump in surprise „Hey Hottie! Where you going?” asked Angel who sits in the car. „I'm on my way to visit Vaggie again.” „Aww. Why not come with us? We can hang around first and then we can even drive you to her!” you thought about his offer.

It sure isn't a bad one so you shrugged with your shoulders and nodded. Angel opened the door and let you sit beside him. After you closed the door you looked around noticing two men sitting opposite of you. One looked quite fancy with heart shaped glasses the other has a tv head but is also dressed nicely.

„Angel Cakes. Never knew you know such beautiful ladies.” said the man with heart glasses making you blush slightly. „You never asked, Val.” you looked confused at Angel „Ah yes. The fancy guy with the glasses is my boss. Valentino.” he explained to you. Your sister already told you that Angel works as a porn star. „And the Tv guy is Vox. An Overlord and friend of Valentino.” Vox winked at you making you more flustered.

After you arrived at the studio you all sat down on a couch and made yourself comfortable. You four beeing the only one's inside. „Someone thirsty or hungry?” asked Angel and Valentino nodded. Angel stood up and left the room leaving you alone with the two men. „Oh by the way. What's your name?” asked Vox curiously and draws closer to you. „It's (y/n).”

„What a beautiful name, sugar!” said Valentino, took your hand and kissed it. You got red again by this and Vox noticed „It fits a beautiful ladie like you very well.” he tried to get your attention and kissed your cheek making Valentino growl angrily at him. „What? Scared she'd choose me over you?” Vox teased him. „I'm gonna-!”

„You guys alright? Why are you looking angry, Val? Said Angel with snacks and drinks in his hands. „Nothing's wrong.” mumbled Val glancing at his Overlord friend. „Well then! Let's eat and then we'll drive you to Vaggie, hot stuff!” both Val and Vox glared daggers at Angel for calling you that.

After you all ate and drank enough Angel's phone got a message. „Ugh! It's a client, he needs help at something. Angel whined annoyed. „Val, Vox could you two drive (y/n) to the Hazbin Hotel?” „Sure thing, Angel Cakes!” grinned Valentino Angel looked at him confused but walked out of the studio.

„Now. Let's drive you to the Hotel.” said Vox extending his hand out to you. Valentino laid an arm around you waist and pulled you towards him. „Don't even think about it Vox!” hissed Val and Vox rolled his eyes „Don't try to be intimidate Me, Valentino.” you could feel the tension between the two Overlords. „Could we now...?” you mumbled trying not to make one of them mad at you. „Of course.” said Vox breaking his eye contact with Val andtoo my hand. Valentino growled again but went along with it.

After the awkward drive with the both constantly glaring daggers at each other you said your farewell to them but Vox grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him embracing you „Hey?! What are you-!” Val stopped when he saw that Vox kissed you. This made your face red again, you didn't know if you should return the kiss or not so you just stayed like that.

Valentino's jaw dropped and he clenched his fists angry. As Vox pulled away Val cupped your face with his hands and kissed you too. Your face redder than Alastor's hair now. Val pulled away also slightly red in his face „If you want, I'd love it if you'd visit me, (y/n).” mumbled Vox and laid his jead on top of yours. „Of course you can also visit me!” said Val with a smug grin.

You laughed at the way Vox glanced at him again freeing yourself from their embraces and stepped out if the car. „I guess I'll see you two again.” „Of course! You won't get rid of us that easily!” replied Valentino his grin even widening and Vox rolling his eyes at him. You laughed and closed the door walking towards the hotel now.

As you stood before the hotel door you turned around and saw Val and Vox fighting for the olace at the car window where you could see them. You laughed and wanted to knock but the door was already opened before you could and someone pulled you inside, slamming the door shut.

„Why were you with those two?!” asked Vaggie panicked and grabbed your shoulders. „Don't worry nothing happened.” „Alright. But could you please explain?” she's still worried for your safety. So you explained everything even that they kissed you and she looked at you shocked. „But I'am alright and alive.” you told her and she nodded. „Yeah alright. But if they'll hurt you I'm gonna kill them!” you couldn't help but smile at how overprotective your sister is.

„Sure! Now what do we wanna do?” you asked and wrapped one arm around her shoulder.