Lucifer X Zalgo's Daughter! Reader X Lilith

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101
Hope you enjoy~

(f/hs)= favorite hair style
(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(f/c) = favorite color

Lucifer's pov.

„No! Everything has to be perfect for my sweet daughter's ballparty!” I hissed at one of my minions who almost ruined the huge cakes for (y/n) 's arrival party.

I shook my head and looked over to my wife, Lilith, who just did (y/n)'s (h/c) hair into (f/hs). She sat still fiddling with her little teddy bear plush, she had even before we found her. (y/n) wears an adorable, (f/c) dress with white lace. Lilith also put a small (f/c) hat on her head.

She stood up grinning and runned towards me and I extended my arms to her. She jumped on me and I spin her around, laughing. I Placed her down „Hey sweetie! You look amazing!” I reached my hand out to her head but Lilith slapped it away and placed her both hands on her shoulders pulling (y/n) to her. „Don't you dare, Lucifer Magne! I just did her hair and your not gonna ruin it this soon!”

(y/n) chuckled and wrapped her small arms around Lilith „Mommy don't worry! Dad's not gonna ruin it.” Lilith smiled and petted her head softly.

3rd pov.

„Come on guys!” Charlie shouted at her friends who are slower than her. They're on the way to the Mansion of Lucifer and Lilith. Charlie sung the whole way, thrilled to see her new little sister.

„Calm down, Charlie.” Vaggie said laying a hand on Charlie's shoulder trying to calm her, but to no use. „Sorry! But how can I not be so excited to see her?” she pouted at the grey haired demon girl. „Agreed! Meeting a new sibling is a great thing!” Alastor exclaimed clapping his hands, humming a melody. Alastor nodded in agreement and Husk just grumbled something.

As the Magne Mansion was in sight Charlie run towards it and Vaggie had to stop her from throwing the doors open. Before they stepped in Vaggie looked at Charlie and looked if she looks good and that nothing's out of place.

They stepped in and Lucifer, Lilith and (y/n) stood in the huge Entrance hall which they'll use for the ball. Charlie instantly spotted the (h/c) haired girl beside the Hell's rulers. She squealed and ran towards the small girl who looked at her puzzled.

„It's so awesome to finally meet you! I'm Charlie! You're my new sister right!? We're gonna have so much fun!” (y/n) looked at her and then her eyes brightened „Yes! It's also nice to meet you, Charlie! My name's (y/n).” Charlie hugged her longer and Vaggie had to separate her from her little sister.

„Alright! The invited people will arrive momentarily. Follow me sweetheart, (y/n).”Lucifer said turning around and dissapeared behind a curtain that also hides all the food and drinks for the ballparty.

(y/n) followed behind him and so did Lilith. „Are you excited yet?” Lucifer asked cheerily. „Yes! Can I spend some time afterwards with Charlie?” Lucifer nodded „Of course you can! It nice to see that our two daughters are getting along so well already!”

Lilith nodded. They heard the fornt door open and quiet voices. The three demons stepped out of their hiding place and looked at the other demons who are in groups and talk with eachother.

„Heya, cutie! I'm Angel Dust. Charlie didn't gave us the chance to introduce to you sooner so we'll do it now!” a pink and white spider demon said appearing right in front of (y/n) making Lucifer flinch and pull his duaghter towards him.

„The grumpy cat there is Husk. Charlie's grey haired friend there is called Vaggie. The little girl there's name's Niffty.” he said quickly pointing to all the demons „and that is Al-” „Why thank you! But I can introduce myself, Angel Dust.” a red and black deer demon said flicking Angel's forehead. Lucifer growled slightly and placed his hands on (y/n)'s shoulders in a protective manner.

„I'm Alastor, sweetheart! It's a pleasure to meet you.” The deer demon took the small girl's hands and placed a kiss on both of them making Lucifer tighten his grip. „It's also nice to meet you Alastor. I'm (y/n).” the girl smiled flustered.

„You're so adorable! You know, at first we all were shocked to hear that Lucifer and Lilith adopted a child but now that you're right in fornt of me, it's understandable! Who could resist someone as cute as you.” Alastor said pulling (y/n) away form her new father making him grit his teeth in anger.

„T-thanks.” the girl stuttered out because of the attention he gives her. „Oh by the way! Do you want to dance with me when the ball begins?” her (e/c) shot up to Alastor who looked surprised down to her. „Of course! It'd be a honor to me.”

They smiled at eachother but were soon interrupted by new demons entering. They all looked fancy, well everyone here looked fancy but they clearly overdid it. The demons walked towards the small (h/c) haired girl and Alastor.

„Ah, you must be Lucifer and Lilith's adopted daughter, right? I'm Vox and those are-” „Woah, you're alot better looking than I first thought on our first meeting!” interrupted a dmeon with heart glasses and a fancy suit with fur the man with a TV head.

„Oh! How rude of me! I'm Valentino, but you may call me Val.” he said taking (y/n)'s hands and kissed them, like Alastor did. „Agreed, but stop molesting the poor girl.” an owl-like demon also with fur on his suit said. The owl turned owards the girl „Excuse his rude manner, dear. My name's Stolas. Your name is (y/n), right?”

The girl nodded and Valentino rolled his eyes at Stolas „Alright Overlords, that's enough. Stop molesting my sweet daughter.” Lucifer said sternly appearing behind (y/n).

The Overlords in front of your walked away not wanting to start a fight with him. Alastor stayed beside you and laughed at them fearing Lucifer. „Alright! Let us start the ball right now!” Lucifer exclaimed clapping his hands grinning.

„Yep! And I'll have a dance with you, darling.” Alastor said taking one of (y/n)'s hands in his and the other on her waist. „Hope you don't mind, dearest.”

And with that the music started to play and the two danced the waltz. He lead (y/n) and it didn't take her long to get used to the moves. The two dmeons danced at first and soon other demons started to dance too.

„Hey! When am I gonna get a dance with my sweet sister?!” Charlie shouted beside Alastor and (y/n) pouting. „Never!” He pulled (y/n) away from her sister.

The both danced and dodged Charlie's tries of getting (y/n). But noone of them noticed the glare of the Hell's ruler, Lucifer he gives them but especially Alastor.

Hope it was good! Also the next one will be a Cherri Bomb x fem. Reader and I'll probably update tomorrow!