All Demon Boys! X Charlie's Twin Sister! Reader (part 3)

I'm so sorry. I totally forgot that I wanted to make a part 3 of this.
Nonetheless I hope it's enjoyable.

Angel's pov.

(y/n) and I sat in my room thinking about what we could do. Literally she thought about things while I just sat there and stared at her „I have to admit, she's the most beautiful demon I ever met.” I thought blushing. She suddenly looked at me and tilted her head seeing my blush.

„You alright, Angel?” „Sure sweet cheeks! Nothing's wrong.” she noddded and went back to thinking about activities. I snipped with my fingers and looked at her „How about we tell eachother bad pick-up lines?” „Sure! That'll be funny.”

„Hey girl, do you love water? If so then that means that you love 80% of me.” I said wiggling my eyebrows and (y/n) tried to contain her laughter but couldn't.

3rd pov.

„I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you~”
(y/n) said trying to sound seductive making Angel laugh but also red in the face.

„Baby, I know my math, and you have one significant figure.”

„Are you full of Beryllium, Gold and Titanium? Because you are Be-au-ti full.”

„I heard you like bad boys, that's great because I'm bad at pretty much everything.”

„Is your mom a chicken? Because you are eggcellent.”

„You turn my software into a hardware.”

„I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together.”

„Hey girl, is your name google? Because you're everything I'm searching for~”

„I got a pen, and you've got a phone number! Imagine the possibilities.”

„Hey (y/n), your bone structure is giving my bone structure~”

It was going on like that for a very long time, until you both laid on the ground still shaking from all the laughter. „Where do you know all those pick-up lines from, (y/n)?”

She looked at him and winked „I have my contacts~” and you two started to laugh again. „You know, we should do this more often. Like hang around.” Angel says drifting off in his thoughts. (y/n) just nodded and closed her eyes in peace.

Out of nowhere you heard an explosion interrupt in the lower parts of the hotel. Angel and (y/n) looked at eachother slightly panicked and decided to check it out.

You two stood up and Angel took her hand and rushed down. Arriving there she saw the snake demon she met a day ago.

„We meet again!” he exclaimed kinda  happily. Angel groaned at the sight of him „What do you want now, Pentious?!”

„Well, I only want to hang around with that friend of yours.” Sir Pentious replied pointing to (y/n) who stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do.

Suddenly a spear was pointed at Pentious' face. „I won't let you get near (y/n)!” Vaggie hissed at him and he put his hands up in defeat.

„I don't wanna hurt her! I just want to get to know her a bit.” He said looking in Vaggie's eyes showing her that he doesn't lies to her.

Vaggie sighed and put her spear down „Fine. But if anything happens to her I'll cut you into pieces!” he nods and looks at (y/n) expecting some kind of reaction from her. She shrugged her shoulders „I guess I wouldn't mind spending some time with you?” she hesitantly stated.

He clapped with his hands „Perfect! Come on!” Pentious turned around and walked to his Zepplin that already waits in fornt of the hole he bombed inside the hotel. (y/n) heard Angel snicker at him in disgust and mumbling something like that he'd never have a chance with her and stuff like that.

She just ignored it and rushed to Pentious who waited patiently for her to come. As the Zepplin started to float off the ground the snake demon looked at her „I'm happy you agreed to come with me! Don't worry you won't be harmed. I just want to show you hell from the sky. I swear it's a beautiful sight.” she gave him a glance and walked to the large window.

It indeed was a beautiful sight that
(y/n) got from up there. She saw all the buildings and so many light due to the darkness at the evening. „Beautiful right?” Sir Pentious said standing beside her looking down too. She nodded beeing speechless.

You two stood there admiring how beautiful hell could be at night until they both saw every single part of it. As you were done he floated you back to the Hotel.

„By the way, we didn't introduced eachother properly. My name's Sir Pentious.” he said extending his hand towards her to shake. (y/n) shook hands with Pentious „my name's (y/n). Also thanks for that it was very beautiful.” she thanked him genuinely.

They said their farewell and (y/n) went inside the Hazbin Hotel beeing greeted by two worried demon boys. „Darling! Where we're you?! We were worried!” Alastor said pouting and Husk huffed at his childish behavior and she chuckled at how adorable they both looked. (y/n) opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted.

„I was too, sweetie. You can't just go without your father knowing where you are, you know?” said Lucifer slowly walking towards his daughter who looked very confused by his presence.

„Haha don't worry, child. It's nothing bad, but I have to have a word with you. And it's very urgent.”

Sorry that this is shorter than the other stories, but I'm in a rush and I'll try to make it up.