Lucifer X Zalgo's Daughter! Reader X Lilith

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101

This honestly was an awesome request and I loved writing it!
Enjoy~

Warning: contains blood, death and murder! If you don't feel comfortable reading about that then don't read this.

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(m/n) = mother's name
(f/c) = favorite color

3rd pov.

She was standing there all alone in the forest with a corpse hanging in front of her. The young girl named (y/n), the young demon's daughter stood there with her (f/c) teddy bear in her hands. She knows that her father, the great demon lord Zalgo, will hear about this and he'll come to get her. He just waited for a moment like that, the perfect moment to get his daughter away from humanity and to his palace of evil and darkness.

She couldn't care much about that though. All she has in mind is that the mother that once loved her, before her demonic powers showed, hangs there dead. A tight rope around her neck, eyes wide open staring at her and the demon's child accusingly.

(y/n) was looking with her dull (e/c) at her once alive (m/n). She just stood there still feeling a weird sensation crawling up her back whispering in her ears to run away and live as she always wanted.

3rd pov. with Zalgo's palace

The all feared and known god of evil watched slightly amused one of his minions trembling in fear, telling him about the death of the woman he had a child with.

„ah yes. Little (y/n), so much potential.. Bring my daughter to me! It's about time I'll show her what demons like she can do.” he ordered and his minions either nodded or stuttered a small »yes« to his amusement. Even though he can't leave this prison of a palace, his minions can.

He watched as they all rushed out beeing afraid as always. He absolutely loved the way his presence affects others, especially demons or angels.

He stood up from his throne and walked to a large window behind it that only shows a dark dimension. He chuckled quietly to himself „Oh if you'd knew what you're capable of doing, (y/n)...”

3rd pov. Back to the forest

She gave her once alive mother one last glance and then turned around. She wandered in the woods for what felt like hours to her. Suddenly after she passed a huge tree she saw a dark glowing near her. The child decided to check it out and walked towards it. The glowing thing has turned out to be a portal.

The curios young demon got near it feeling attracted by it's mysterious power. She hesitantly lifted her arm and brought her hand nearer the portal.

Something dark like, black blood, clawed itself around the child's hand and pulled her inside. And then everything went black.

3rd pov. Im hell's palace

„No! We can't have him here! No matter how strong he is, he's useful as long as he has enough of us! He could overthrow every Overlord and demon! Not even every single angel of heaven could stop him!” Lucifer yelled at the two Overlords, Valentino and Vox, who just requested for him to let the demon Zalgo join hell and help them.

Lucifer ranted about how insane they are for even thinking about this, and how dangerous he is. His wife, Lilith, stood still behind him watching the scene playing in front of her.

„He maybe is dangerous but he could really help us taking over heaven and getting your revenge!” Valentino argued.

„That wouldn't be worth it! I want to get revenge so badly, but it won't let me get blind! And now get out of my sights you imbeciles!” Lucifer replied losing his patience.