Cherri Bomb X Male! Reader

Requested by AndrewAssassins

My apologies for the long wait, I'm currently working on a new project with ScarletheartTy5 about one of the previous oneshots.
I hope you enjoy it anyways.

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(d/k) = demon kind

3rd pov.

»Alright. So you're okay with that?« Asked the princess of Hell her new currently sitting employee, (y/n). »Yes, I do. Am I gonna work with someone?« Charlie nodded her head calling a name of some other demon.

A white and pink spider walked in yawning. »Isn't it a bit too early for you to call me?« Angel Dust glanced at the unfamiliar (d/k) demon and smirked slyly.

»Oh, good morning handsome~« Angel sat down beside (y/n) wrapping one of his arms around the new demon's shoulder.

»What's someone like you doing here, hot stuff?« Angel asked while he drew circles on (y/n)'s torso. »Well, I'm new here and heard of this place, so I thought it'd be worth giving a shot.«

Angel hummed scooting closer to the (h/c) haired male demon beside him. »Well, now that you're here Angel, how about you show (y/n) around and keep him company as long as your work shifts haven't started yet?«

Said demon stood up nodding. »Ya comin', sweetcheecks?« Angel winked extending his hand which the other demon took the hand with a firm grip. »You for sure are rough.« Angel smirk widened and (y/n) let go of his hand.

»Sorry, force of habit.« He apologized smiling slightly at Angel. »No worries, hot stuff. I enjoyed it. Now come on, time to show you around.« Angel and (y/n) walked around the whole hotel with Angel explaining some things, introducing him to the other employees and told him which door leads to which room.

As they were done Angel looked at the clock that hung above Husks bar. »Well, we still have two hours freetime. If you want I cna introduce you to my best friend. I bet she'd be glad to meet you.« (y/n) looked at him and shrugged. »Fine with me.«

They walked in comfortable silence down towards a park which was in the middle of the pentagram. As they were near, they heard a loud explosion. »Ah, that must be her. She's always getting in a fight with a weird snake demon inventor called Sir Pentious.«

(y/n) grinned at Angel »I bet that'll be fun.« Angel grinned at him too »Oh, it surely will be, hot stuff.« They walked towards the place where the explosion came from and immediately saw a one eyed female demon throwing bombs at a snake demon.

The bomb came near him so he slithered a bit away. The both demons who just arrived walked towards the female who laughed at her enemy. »Hey, sugar tits! Havin' fun without us?« Angel shouted getting her attention.

»Ah? You're giving me some back-up? Angel, who's that handsome demon beside you? Haven't seen you before~« She flirted stepping in front of (y/n), putting her hands on her hip bringing out her chest. Not that she needed it though.

»Indeed. My name's (y/n). And what's yours?« He extended his hand for her and Angel chuckled »Watch out Cherri, he's rough~« (y/n) looked back and smirked »Don't listen to Angel.« He turned back around to look at the female in front of him.

»Even if, I like it rough.« She winked at him »My name's Cherri Bomb. Where did you met Angel?« »We-« before the (d/k) demon could explain, the inventor threw one of his egg bois at them. Sadly for Pentious he couldn't throw so the egg boi landed more than 15 feet away from then.

The three demons looked at the snake demon who got nervous under the three stares of the demons. »I'm gonna come back! And then I will win!« After that he retreated back to his zeppelin with his Egg bois behind.

(y/n) looked at him shaking his head at how easily he gives up. Angel and Cherri just laughed at the snake's stupidity. Angel sighed and looked up at the satanic church near them reading the time.

»We only have half an hour for our shift to start. You can come with us if you want, Cherri.« Angel looked at (y/n) smirking. »Sure! I'd love to be around that handsome demon here some more~« She purred And hooked her arm with his one.

»I don't mind.« (y/n) said shortly and Angel nodded still smirking at him. They three walked back to the Hazbin Hotel, Cherri's arm was hooked on (y/n)'s the whole walk. Vaggie and Charlie greeted them as they stepped in. »Oh we didn't thought you two would bring a friend but that's alright.«

Charlie smiled cheerily at you three going back to her own work dragging Vaggie along. »Well, our work is to go through all of the documents from the residents here, look for mistakes and then correct them.« Angel said looking at his two demon friends with a bored expression.

»That's gonna be boring.« groaned (y/n) and Cherri looked at him and smirked. »Not when you're with me, handsome.« she purred getting close to him, making Angel Dust laugh. »Yeah, you two hotties can work together and I'll do it on my own.« He winked at them.

»Thanks! Can we get the majority of the documents? I wanna spend as much time as possible with him.« Angel nodded at cherri, walking to the reception table and got rhe documents and gave the majority to the both other demons.

(y/n) motioned Cherri Bomb to follow him and walked away in a room Angel showed him earlier. The room is a office where the employees work in. He pulled another chair to the desk and layed the papers on it.

»What are we gonna do now, Hot stuff?« Cherri asked and slided her finger seducingly his arm up and down. (y/n) looked at her slightly dumbfounded »Work?« Cherri glanced at the papers and pouted »But that's boring! Can't we do something... more exciting?«

(y/n) grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall, growling. »Something more exciting you say? Is there something you have in mind?« He pushes his leg between hers making Cherri blush slightly but grin.

»I have much in mind with yo-« He pulled her into a rough kiss before she could finish her sentence. She moaned into it but before she could even react to it (y/n) already pulled away again.

»Exciting enough, sugar?« He let go of her wrist, smirking and sat down on his chair looking at the papers in front of him. He took one and looked through it, not even waiting for Cherri's answer

She just stood at the wall and stared at him in shock. She obviously didn't thought he'd do something like that. She blinked several times and then sat opposite him in the chair, admiring his features. Not that she didn't do it before but she sees him now complete different, in a good way.

»It was not exciting enough.« (y/n) looked at her smirking slyly again. »I'll keep it in mind.«