Lilith X Fem. Reader

So I noticed that this Oneshot book was rated #2 at Lilith even though I never wrote a oneshot about her. So I just do one now.

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
Lilith's pov.

„Darling, could you please get me a cup of tea from the kitchen?” I asked the new maid (y/n) who nodded and went to get the tea.

Ever since Lucifer and I divorced I got a part of the mansion all to myself and I even have some maids for myself too!

I got a few but the beautiful (h/c) girl is my absolute favorite! She's so polite and has got manners too!

I wouldn't even need the other women but I also wouldn't want my sweet (y/n) all stressed out.

I sighed happily thinking about her. I even also introduced her to Charlie and they both instantly became good friends.

I leaned more into the comfortable sofa wrapping the blanket around me because it's winter.

Even though it happens rarely it do gets cold here in hell and sometimes if you're lucky you can even see small snowflakes, but sadly not enough for a snowman.

I sighed again but this time because of disappointment. I always knew that Lucifer could make it snow if he wants it, but he's too selfish to grand someone their wish!

I heard light footsteps coming in my direction and looked at the adorable maid with shiny (e/c) eyes. She placed a cup of hot tea right in fornt of me onto the small table.

„Is there anything else you need mistress?” she asked with her angelic voice and smiles. I still don't understand why someone as pure as her got into hell.

„No thank you, dear. But if you want can sit down beside me and watch the  satisfying view with me?” I asked motioning towards the large window that shows half of hell.

„I would love to! But I still have to clean princess' sleeping room for her visit this weekend.”

I looked at her and saw the uneasiness in her eyes of rejecting my offer.

„I can ask another maid to do it, sweetie. You have done more than you should have. You know I don't want you to strain yourself.” I replied grabbing her hand.

(y/n) looked still uneasy but at least thought about it now, and I even hope that she'll stay with me now. But to no use

„I know and I appreciate it, but I want everything done and beautiful when Charlie arrives here, mistress. If the offer is still valid I'll accept it when I'm done?”

It's clearly visible that she wants to make the room done for Charlie, because she doesn't trust her co-maids with such an important task.

Even though I don't trust them either it still would be worth the time I would have spent with (y/n).

I nodded my head slightly „My offer eill always be valid to you. But I don't know if the sight will be as beautiful as now.” I tried to persuade her one last time but she just shook her head.

I thought what could make her stay but she already turned around. I had to react quick so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me.

I now laid on the sofa with (y/n) on top of me. Even though I can't see her face clearly I could still see that my action flustered her.

„Mistress?” she asked insecure of what to think about this. I, getting red in the face as well, nodded my head and buried my face in her hair smelling her comforting scent.

This is what I had wanted to do ever since she started to work here for me. Just to relax with her having nothing to do or worry about.

„Mistress?” (y/n) asked again „What about the princess' room?” I wrapped my arms around her taking her hands into mine's.

„Don't worry about it, darling. As I said the other maids can take care of it. You'll have a day off with me today.” I purred feeling her shudder.

„A-alright.” I pulled the blanket over both of us and positioned us so we can both see the beautiful hell outside.

I softly patted her hair snuggling closer to (y/n). „See? Alot more comfortable than cleaning the room.” she nodded closing her eyes.

I smiled to myself closing my eyes too, enjoying to finally got to cuddle her. I mean she is enjoying it too so it means that she feels the same for me.

My smile widened at the thought of (y/n) feeling the same for me.

Timeskip~

Yawning I woke up from the nap I took, well we took. Though (y/n)'s still sleeping. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and got out some milk and Cocoa powder to make her a hot chocolate.

I hummed to myself while making it. The day couldn't have been better. I heard quiet shuffling on the sofa to show me she'll wake up any second now.

I put some whiping cream and a few little marshmallows in the chocolate and walked back to a sleepy (y/n) who had her eyes slightly open.

„Here darling.” she smiled at me softly and took the cup. I saw down beside her and turned on the tv showing a Christmas movie.

We cuddled up together and I pulled the blanket around us.