Angel, Husk, Alastor, Vox X Fem. Human! Reader X Tom, Pentious, Valentino

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101
So this is a Angel Dust, Husk, Alastor, Tom Trench, Sir Pentious, Valentino and Vox x female human! Reader

Actually this was a very interesting request to be honest, And there'll be a person called Mason just don't mind him he's just a random friend of the reader and not rly necessary for the story.
But I hope you'll enjoy anyways!

(e/c) = eye color
(h/c) = hair color

3rd pov.

„-And that's why noone should exit their home for the day! Thank you for listening!” (y/n) exclaimed happily, wanting everyone who watches to stay positive.

As the camera went off her smile dropped and she fell back onto her desk tiredly.

Her partner - Mason - patted her back trying to cheer her up, but it didn't work. She just looked at him with her tired (e/c) eyes.

„Yeah it gets hard sometimes but I know you, you can do it, (y/n)!” he replied cheerily as always, making the female moderator smile slightly.

The good looking human woman had (h/c) hair which looked like silk and beautiful bright (e/c) eyes.

She works as a television moderator talking about news, the weather, giving tips, answering questions from viewers and sometimes she'd even let music play like in a radio.

Her partner Mason is obviously also an anchorman. He's been her partner ever since she started working at the television station.

Even though she'd rather host in a radio station so noone could see her, but hear her voice. Sadly many people from the 21st century just don't listen to radios like humans used to before the televisions.

And another reason why she stays at the television station is because of the stories Mason always told her.

It was about two radio hosts, one lived and died sooner than the other one. The first one he told her about was called Tom Trench who died in 1918 just as the first world war ended.

The second host was only called Alastor and died in 1933. Both of them were criminals and Mason always told (y/n) that they'd hunt every television station because they'd despise them.

Of course she didn't believe him but it still gives her some goosebumps sometimes when she'd think about it.

3rd pov. in hell~

As the news from the living world ended Vox, Valentino, Angel Dust and Husk sighed at the same time, already missing the human girl's voice and face.

A bit behind them stood Alastor, sir Pentious and even Tom Trench found his way to them!

The three of them looked at the television-addicted demons and snickered, rolled their eyes and or groaned annoyed.

„Are you gentlemen done yet staring at the picture show?” Alastor asked them trying to sound polite and not annoyed what he obviously was though.

„No! Of course not! Didn't you three saw the female host?! She's damn hot! How could we not stare?!” Angel shouted getting mad at Alastor's nagging.

Though the three elder demons had to agree that the human girl is pretty, they couldn't deny it.

„Of cours we saw her! We aren't blind.” Sir Pentious hissed and Tom nodding his head agreeing with the inventor.

„you aren't? Too bad, thought I could have her alone.” Vox said with venom dripping from his voice. He always hated the three demons because of their hate for televisions. How could he not dislike them when his head literally is a television?

„Are you counting me out, buddy?” asked his friend, Valentino trying to sound not too hurt.

„No. But them.” the tv demon replied pointing to the TV-despising demons „Yeah and what about me?” Husk - who hadn't joined the conversation until now - grumbled looking at the other demons.

„Obviously I think the hottie would like me the most.” stated the spider demon proudly.

„Yeah as if.” said every other demon. Angel huffed at their reaction and ignored them.

„But seriously. I think she'd rather choose me over one of you.” exclaimed Valentino suddenly, making his friend, Vox, look at him slightly betrayed and the others to glare daggers at him.

„That would be just as implausible.” Said The masked host „Agreed. Why would that sweetheart choose someone like you rather than a gentleman like me?” Alastor asked grinning wider than before. 

Pentious hissed again „You're not the only gentleman!” Alastor looked at the inventor and got closer to him „What do you mean, snake? His eyes switching to a creepy radio version to which Sir Pentious flinched at.

As the inventor backed away not replying, Alastor's eyes changed back to normal and his grin even got wider once again.

Husk grumbled something again and left. The others didn't hear him but they also didn't cared.

All they care about is who (y/n) would choose. It made them all wild not knowing who would be able to win her over.

3rd pov. Living world again~

(y/n) prepared herself for her next show with her partner. They'll talk about different theories on different types of things and she could have sworn that the stories of the radio hosts will be mentioned too, probably by Mason.

She rolled her eyes thinking about that she'll have to listen to them again.

But something inside of her, a very quiet voice, told her that they are true and not just the imagination of a psychopath. Much to her dismay.

(y/n) shook her head not wanting to think about it anymore. She'll have enough time later to think about them some more but for now she'd have to concentrate on the other theories she looked through.

One also includes a drug junky and an alcoholic who were also criminals and died. (y/n) sighed „Why are there so many 'theories' about those guys. Either they're true or not. Criminal or not. Dead or not.”

(y/n) shook her head, knowing they have to be true. They have too much information to not be true.

She stopped thinking about it reading the other theories thinking she's safe.

She indeed is in this very moment, but what she doesn't knew is that lovesick, obsessed demons are after her.

If she would have known she definitely would have did everything to get away as soon as possible.
But she didnt.

I enjoyed writing this it and I truly hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll make a part 2 of it.