Firework In Hell

Imagine the firework beeing like that, or also you can imagine how it looks.
Be careful and have a good start into the new year / hope you had a good start if it's already over if you see this.

Take care~

3rd pov.

As you all walked on the roof of the Hazbin Hotel where you and Alastor, which you had to beg to help you set it all up, had prepared everything for the new year. Even if time doesn't matter in hell, it is a nice tradition which you love with a burning desire.

„So, hot stuff. What are we here for?” asked Angel Dust standing beside Molly who's currently talking with Cherry Bomb. Following behind them are vaggie, Charlie and Niffty. Last are Sir Pentious, the egg bois, Husk and Baxter which looked quite uncomfortable though.

„I don't know if it wasn't a tradition when you guys lived but the time I come from is that when a year ends you celebrate the new incoming year. I'm sure you guys will like it.” (y/n) said cheerily.

You and Alastor had both each a pocket watch in your pockets. It was only 5 minutes before the year ends and you both were in position on two endings of the roof. There were bottles lined up from your end of the roof to Alastor's.

You beeing you wanting it beeing like on earth, you and Alastor both had a lighter in hand  ready to light the fireworks. You heard Charlie excitedly jumped around due to she never experienced something like this before nor something alike, and Vaggie trying to calm her.

Baxter and Sir Pentious talked about inventions and the egg bois just randomly annoyed Husk and Cherry. Niffty looking around for anything out of place to fix or clean only to notice that Alastor cleaned everything. Molly is ecstasy also excited and Angel just stand beside her waiting for what's to come.

As it was a half second before 'midnight' you caught Alastor glance motioning for him to get ready. After your pocket watches showed that the half minute's over you both started to light all the fireworks meeting in the middle and then stepping back to the others.

As the first two Fireworks flew into the sky and exploded you heard amazed 'wow' s and 'oh' s behind you at how beautiful it was. You couldn't help but smile proudly to yourself knowing they're pleased with what they see.

After it was over you heard disappointed sighs and mumbles. You turned around to see everyone looking quite sad now that the lights are out and the sky of hell is as dark as always.

You pulled Alastor towards you and walked away so the others couldn't hear what you're talking about „Let me guess, dear. You want me to get more firework with my magic for them?” he said grin widening as you nodded „No problem, darling~”  he snipped with his fingers and more firework appeared already on fire and almost immediately flying into the sky.

Making the others happy and excited again you pulled Alastor to the others again and thanked him with a kiss on his cheek which he slightly blushed to.

Alastor making firework appear as soon as the others flew away making the sky bright and colorful. You could tell Charlie enjoyed this the most. Hearing a groan you looked at Husk who seems like he had pain in his legs. You wanted to say something but Alastor made chairs appear with snacks and drinks for everyone. You couldn't thank him enough for beeing that cooperative.

The whole night you guys laughed, watched the firework, ate and drunk together. At the end Alastor told some dad jokes and Baxter got more social too and talked every now and then about some inventions he and Sir Pentious planned.

All in all it couldn't be a better beginning for a new year.

As the sky went brighter by itself telling it'll be morning soon everyone seemed sad that it has to end but pleased at how it went. „let us help you two cleaning this mess up.” said Baxter suddenly with Pentious right behind him smilling.

Alastor snipped his fingers again making everything dissapear. „Thanks, guys. But that won't be necessary.” you told them chuckling and kissed both of their cheeks for their attempt to help.

„Hey! Do I get a kiss too, hot stuff?” Angel said interrupting the moment. You sighed playfully making him do puppy eyes so you couldn't resist. You  kissed his cheek too, noticing Husk and the egg bois standing behind awkwardly. You decided to walk towards them and also kissed theirs.

„May I ask for another kiss on the cheek for my effort, darling?” Alastor asked you polite as always. You smiled and nodded your head.

„And what about me?~” flirted Cherry grinning with you. You groaned pretending to be annoyed and then kissed her forehead making her grin even more.

After you were done kissing everyone's cheek or forehead you all went in again to get some sleep in your rooms. As you let yourself fall on your bed you sighed glad and happy that they enjoyed the night. It couldn't have been better and you know it. You're also wondering what'll happen next year. Will you all celebrate again?

Well, hopefully. You're sure you will. They all looked Happy. Knowing you did a great job at showing them the tradition of the new year celebration you closed your eyes. Also you'll have to thank Alastor again somehow. You drifted of to sleep slowly but not before thinking and seeing the faces of your beloved friends.