2p Alastor X Fem. Reader

Requested by Toastedbreadcrumbs
I apologize for not updating for some time. I'm still working on an idea for a Alastor x reader book. I'll try to update as quick as possible. Also I'm sorry if I forget or forgot any request, some messages won't be notified to me. If I forgot please tell me. And a big 'thank you' for 20k reads! I'll make a special after I made some Requests. I take requests for the special.
But for now, please enjoy~

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(f/b) = favorite book

3rd pov.

The (h/c) haired demon girl stood in the kitchen of her and her boyfriend's mansion. She just finished his favorite dish, Jambalaya, as a surprise for him. He works in the hotel of the princess of hell who's known for her rude behavior.

And (y/n) knows Alastor very well, meaning she knows that he'll break down as soon as he's in her arms again. The adorable deer demon is emotional but he won't show it on his work.

The girl sighed worried for her sweetheart. She doesn't want him to feel anything negative, so she always prepares different surprises for him. Yesterday she made him a blue deer plush.

She placed one plate with a fork and spoon on their dining table. She took out (f/b) from the bookshelf waiting for her love. She only read half a page when the front door swung open and Alastor walked inside.

„Hey, Al! Welcome home.” The girl greeted him with a kiss on his cheek to which she smiled slightly at her. He looked over to the table smelling the food. „Y-you didn't had to do that...You don't h-have to do anything for me...”

(y/n) looked at him and closed her book, putting it away. „No. I want to do that for you. I would do anything that makes you happy.” „B-but (y/-” „No buts! I want to do you favors and I don't want anything in return.” She interrupted him before he could drive deeper in his sad thoughts.

He nodded and sat down on a chair in front of the plate and cutlery. (y/n) took the plate and put Jambalaya on it. She walked back and placed it back in front of the deer demon.

He didn't move but his head hung low. (y/n) of course noticed this and softly grabbed his chin and moved his head so he has to look at her. She inhaled deepky as she saw tears running down his face.

„What's wrong, Al?” The demon cupped his face softly but stern making him now look in her (e/c) eyes. „I-I... It's nothing.” (y/n) clicked her tongue and sat down on his lap making him getting red from not just tears.

„Tell me, Alastor. What happened? Or what makes you so sad?” she placed gentle kisses all over his face and the last one on his quivering lip. She wrapped her arms around him holding him close while he sobbed and snuggled into her.

After a while the poor, saddened demon calmed down and wiped his tears away. (y/n) just watched him trying to figure out what made him break down so soon. He had to eventually but usually not so early.

„I just thought today. I thought about everything that happened and that could happen. About how easily you could get hurt while I'm away. I don't want that. I want to stay here with you making sure you're safe. You're the first person to ever understand me and like me for who I'am. You're giving me presents daily and always trying to distract me from everything sad or stressful. I want to be there for you too, like you are always for me.”

He didn't even stuttered once but he squeezed his eyes shut, not daring to look into the (e/c) eyes in front of him. She sighed and layed her head on top of his. „No. That's not necessary. I'm safe here. I love you and you know that. Don't think about all the sad things that could happen. Think about all the fun things that'll happen! All the pranks we could pull on all the other demons.”

Alastor laughed slightly at his love's idea. „And you always succeed on making me happy again.” he exclaimed smiling at her and pulled her more near crushing her bones with his hug. She laughed too and pinched his cheeks „Getting all proud now, huh Al?” the deer's smile widened.

„You should eat now, Al. Or else the Jambalaya gets cold, if it isn't already.” (y/n) said standing up and took her book and opened it again.

The two demons sat in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's company. As Alastor finished he stood up and hummed a song. He put the plate and cutlery in a dish washer and walked back to (y/n). He leaned down and placed his head on her shoulder.

„Wanna sleep?” She asked petting his head making him nod and lean into her touch. The (h/c) haired demon closed her book again and placed it down, taking Alastor's hand in hers. The sweet demon of course got instantly flustered by that.

They both then changed clothes in their shared bedroom and layed down onto their bed, cuddling. Alastor had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head on top of hers while (y/n)'s arms were wrapped around his torso and her head in his neck.

She petted Alastor with one hand on his head making a quiet pur errupt form his chest. The more she pet the louder his purs got. She laughed and stopped petting but instead she snuggled closer to him. „For a demon you're quite adorable and harmless, you know.”

Alastor pouted „N-not every demon has to be evil.” he mumbled „Yeah, I like you better like you are right now, Al.” (y/n) kissed him on his lips again knowing he can't help but melt into it. „Fine. I'll let this one slide. B-but next time you won't escape a punishment!” she laughed at his try to be intimating „A punishment? Are you going to cuddle and kiss me to death?”

He pouted again getting red in his face again „N-no! I mean a real punishment!” she grinned at him. „Do you even know how to punish?” the deer demon bit his lip „O-of course I do.” He mumbled making the girl laugh once again.

„Yeah of course you do.” „I really d-do-” he wanted to argue but (y/n) silenced him by putting her lips on his again. „I'm tired. So how about we discuss, that you don't know how to punish, tomorrow.” she said after pulling away and closing her eyes.

Alastor pouted again „Love you, Al.” the (h/c) haired girl said drifting off to sleep. „I love you too, darling.” his grip around her tightened and he started to pur again, also driving off to sleep.

Also do you think i should make a Helluva Boss Oneshot again as a reader special? Or rather not?