Husk x shy!fem.Reader

Requested by samthesilencer
Hope you enjoy!

(e/c) = eye color

(y/n) pov.

I took a deep breath, gathering all my courage and knocked on the door of the Hazbin Hotel. As the door was opened I was greeted by a very happy blonde demon girl, also know as Charlie or princess of hell.

„Hello! How may I help you?” She literally yelled making me flinch „Oh sorry. I'm just happy to finally see someone approaching this hotel voluntary.” she apologized but mumbled the last part. „I-it's alright. And yea I w-want to get rehabilitated.” I squeaked hoping she understood what I said.

„Sure come on in!” Charlie grabbed my hand and walked inside, closing the door. „Sooo. You want to get rehabilitated, right?” I nodded and shyly looked around.

„Oh right! I'll get someone to give you a tour later. But for now-” „Why are you talking so loud, Charlie?” a low voice said behind a bar Table.

A grumpy cat walked towards us looking at me very intensely. I lowered my head not wanting to see his stare. „Oh hey Husk. We have a guest! Her name is- oh uh I have forgot to ask for your name...” she awkwardly fiddled with her fingers and Husk just clicked his tongue. „It's a-alright. My name's (y-y/n).” i stuttered out, still feeling the cat's intense stare on me as if it's taunting me for something.

„Okie dokie! I'll have some paperwork so Husk will be in charge of you. Bye!” she rushed away into another room and closed the door. Husk just shook his head looking in the direction she dissapeared into. „Now come on. I'll show you to my stupid co-workers first. Follow me.” he ordered and I obeyed but kept some distance. As we entered the other room I could feel the stares everyone gave me. There were a girl with grey hair, a white and pink spider which I assume is male?

And another guy which kinda looked like a red and black deer. „Who's that, Husker?” the deer asked, his grin widening. „Stop 'Husker'ing me! You know it's annoying.” the spider rolled his eyes „We all now, kitty. Now who's that?” spider said annoyed. „Hopefully he doesn't mind my presence.” I prayed to Lucifer. Husk glared daggers at him before answering

„Her name's (y/n). She's here to get rehabilitated.” „(y/n). Got it.” the grey haired girl said walking out seemingly not interested in getting to know more.

I lowered my head noticing that they don't want to be around me much. „Maybe I'm too shy?” „Alright. If you need anything, you know where I'am.” said the deer and dissapeared into thin air.

„Yea I'm also off. Though could I get a drink first?” said the last one remaining - the spider - „No. Fuck off, Angel dust.” hissed Husk at him. „Fine, fine.” Angel sighed and walked away. „The pervert in pink's name is Angel Dust as I think you noticed. The girl was Vaggie and the damn deer's name is Alastor. Beware him. Also please excuse their behavior. As I said before: They're stupid.” Husk said to me clicking his tongue again.

3rd pov.

„I-it's alright, really. Everyone r-reacts that way.” You reassured him, looking anywhere but his face. „Hey, look at me!” he suddenly cups your face and looks straight in your (e/c) eyes, and you blush at his again intense stare. „They shouldn't treat you with ignorance or annoyance!”

„If they don't wanna know more about you then it's their loss! Don't be sad, you won't miss anything if you're not friends with them. You have me! I'll be by your side.” You couldn't help but shed tears of happiness because of what he said. It was the cutest and kindest thing anybody ever has said to you.

Husk noticed your tears and panicked not knowing what to do „Did I made you cry?! I'm sorry if I said something wrong?!” You suddenly pulled him into a tight hug nuzzling your head to his chest. Husk blushed by the sudden affection he got from you and slowly wrapped his arms around you, patting your back. „Hey, it's alright.” he said laying his head on top of yours.

You two stood there for some time until he noticed that you still don't know where your room is. „Hey, if you're fine again how about I'll show you your room and then the hotel?” Husk asked you with a still slight blush in his face. You nodded wiping away the last tear. He took your hand and began to walk.

As the day goes by you two learned more about eachother and became very good friends. You'd even say you developed a crush on him. But you beeing the shy you couldn't admit that randomly so you kept those feelings inside.

The next day~ 
still 3rd pov.

You walked into the small bar from the hotel knowing that Husk will be there. As you got there you sat down on one of the chairs and watched him pour alcohol in a few glasses.

„You want some?” he asked you smirking. You just shook your head with a slight smile. „You have a nice voice. Use it more.” „O-okay, if you s-say so.” you replied still a bit shyly. Even though you both hang around with eachother you still are as shy as before. „Good. Now we only have to work at the stuttering.” he said turning fully to you.

Now that you looked at Husk you noticed that he isn't as grumpy as before and wondered why. „May I ask you s-something, Husk?” „Sure. Go ahead.” you gulped down your shyness and asked:„Well, before we got to hang a-around with eachother you seemed to be pretty grumpy. But now you're more happier. W-why is that?” he looks at you a bit uneasy seemingly embarrassed.

„It's because of you...” he mumbled blushing. Your jaw dropped. „Did I heard right?!” you internally screamed. He looked at you and instantly looked away again „Dont look at me like that! I-ugh fine! I like you okay?!” he shouted getting even more redder in the face. You couldn't believe your ears! He actually liked you back!

Still under shock you thought about what to do now and came to an result. You cupped his face  hesitating a bit, but then kissed him. His whole body went stiff at first but he then melted into your kiss. The others may don't wanna befriend you but you have your cat.
Your sweet little Kitty.

Hope it was good!
Also I noticed that I automatically switch from (y/n) pov. to 3rd pov. if it happens randomly please tell me and I'll correct it as soon as possible!